Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Thank you kindly

Thank you for your suggestion, You have a very good point, i could still offer the sensors and smaller items…

As you can see from my post above, I will be bringing back the sensors, controllers and other smaller items.

1 Like

This is completely understandable aswell. Factoring shipping into your margins is important. The overall venture sounds like a logistical trial by fire. How exciting for you.
Though I’m sure a person with the right patience, temperament, and focus can be very successful.
:slightly_smiling_face:
@Thats_bank, may I suggest always checking the manufacturer’s price and shipping conditions? Often they are the same or cheaper.
I personally prefer not to give a commercial giant like Amazon a piece of the pie, lol.
:wink:

That was the 2nd place I checked was gonna use a discount code lol but it still came out to be more than Amazon being that I have prime

I recently got my SF4000 direct from Spider Farmer for the same or less as Amazon.
:grinning::+1:

1 Like

I do love my SF4000, I got a SE1000w i like spider so much after that light. lol

It most certainly is a trial by fire, Were Cookin, :grimacing: all of this is a learning experience.

3 Likes

Probably a good time for a giveaway… What do you say, another sensor or should we go with something different?

Edit: Sensor it is

Add your name to the list. No overwriting, a winner will be selected Wednesday at 8pm PST
If you have already won this prize you are not eligible to enter.

1. @DrGonzo13
  2. @420noob
  3. @DJSF
  4. @MissinBissin :canada:
  5. @tresbundles
  6. @CanuckistanPete
  7. @Pigeonman
  8. @Mrgreenthumb
  9. @Sincitytoker
  10. @Tracker
  11. @blowdout2269
  12. @Kgrim
  13. @djtrip
  14. @Illicitmango
  15. @buck90
  16. @Kronnkk
  17. @Jimdoors
  18. @Qtip
  19. @LtShDc
  20. @Andrane
  21. @MonsterDrank
  22. @ShiskaberrySavior
  23. @sprinklememaynee
  24. @Rhino_buddy
  25. @Greenup
  26. @TopShelfTrees1
  27. @Habibi
  28. @patsnumone
    Add as needed
27 Likes

For my part, do what you prefer.
If sensors or something alike, I will stay off because I will not be using it, and as amateur in electronics, in case I need it, probably I make my own adapted to my needs. I think I still have some arduinos, stm and esp hanging around :sweat_smile:

But for sure many other users would like that and give good use!

HG!

3 Likes

I recently broke mine. So I’m in for another sensor, lol. Thanks @Ris!

4 Likes

Added a wiki to the above post

4 Likes

Awesome! you rule @Ris Good luck everyone! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for chance! @Mrgreenthumb @Pigeonman @DrGonzo13

3 Likes

Nice giveaway I have been looking at getting some new gizmos lol thanks for the opportunity @Ris

3 Likes

Thanks @Ris for the give a way and thanks @420noob for the horn blow!

2 Likes

thanks for the fantastic giveaway @Ris, thanks for the heads up @420noob

2 Likes

Ty for this great opportunity once again @Ris

2 Likes

Thanks @Ris for the opportunity :muscle:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Tresbundles!

13 Likes

Grats! @tresbundles

4 Likes

Wtg @tresbundles, Super jelly here! Lol