Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Yaaaah mon feel’n Irie, positive vibrations for the grow tooyah. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I will leave this up for a bit (24hours), but here is a quick freebie. Just add your name to the list an good luck.

Up for grabs:
INKBIRD Bluetooth Temperature and Humidity Sensor IBS-TH2. I have no idea if this is the type of giveaway people are interested in but, lets find out.

Add your name to the list, no overwrites, and random number will be chosen by my daughter.
Add numbers if needed.

INKBIRD Giveaway:

1. @ChongoBongo :us:
  2. @Illicitmango :us:
  3. @Jinglepot :canada:
  4. @HeadyBearAdventures
  5. @buck90
  6. @Big_Yeloe
  7. @420noob
  8. @middleman
  9. @LtShDc
  10. @Mrgreenthumb
  11. @DougDawson :canada:
  12. @blowdout2269 :us:
  13. @patsnumone :us:
  14. @Thats_bank :us:
  15. @LivingBlackSoil
  16. @DJSF :us:
  17. @hellablaked :us:
  18. @Jimdoors
  19. @chronix :canada:
  20. @NICO :us:
25 Likes

All i have are cheapo temp and hygrometer combos, I’m down to try for this!

4 Likes

It’s different nice idea

4 Likes

I’ve tried the ibs-th1 and found them to be pretty good and reliable as long as you have good batteries.

Would be nice to try this updated version!!
Thanks for doing this!!

3 Likes

Congrats ris! You will be the first I look to for these products!

4 Likes

Thanks @Ris .
I added and removed from the list.
I will probably be not using it, so I think is fair that the winner be someone that really needs it.

Many thanks for your generosity!!

Happy growing.

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway @Ris and thank you for the opportunity! This would be super handy!

4 Likes

I’m definitely down for this, thanks!

2 Likes

really nice giveaway, thanks @Ris , I am going to be needing all kinds of grow stuff shortly

4 Likes

talk about timing, I was just looking for one! Thanks for the chance, Ris :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try inkbird stuff. Funny how I just broke my bluetooth hygrometer, lol.
Thanks for the giveaway @Ris!

1 Like

Awesome. @Ris Thanks for this opportunity.

I don’t think this is a controller. Inkbird, for some reason, makes temperature & humidity sensors that take up exactly as much space as their controllers but with no functionality. I accidentally bought one a few years ago and had to scramble to return it to Amazon in time, because it was completely useless for my purposes. They look exactly the same as the controllers and have basically identical listings, just different model numbers, so it’s very easy to get confused.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m aware. I literally just worked up. Read it wrong. Either way, its useful. Funny thing is…I broke my bluetooth temp/RH monitor just a few days ago! Lol

1 Like

Ohh I misread

What kind of controller are you looking for, I might have other giveaways lined up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at all types of humidity controllers I think one would really help my drying process. It’s where I always struggled in the past now I have a cool room that gets too humid

1 Like

This would work amazingly well in my mushroom closet!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Ris any lights outside of ac?

1 Like