Ris - Growing Up Ganja

all good brother no issues with you at all. thinking maybe i let one slip by, it does happen to me some times seeing i work alone always…

respect …

10 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to try these genetics :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Sounds good.
I cross my fingers to win this giveaway to help me build my new tent and buy some power beans

3 Likes

Ohh I’m intrigued count me in. Thank you @Ris awesome stuff man very kind :raised_hands::pray:

4 Likes

Tracking says your order will be in your hands today

4 Likes

Awesome, will let you know if it arrived @Ris

2 Likes

package has landed, thanks very much @Ris. The cherry ak-47 is going to be awesome

15 Likes

@Ris you have a DM

1 Like

Late again, Damn… 1st Winner is @Cartwright!
Send details.

Second Winner is @blowdout2269

22 Likes

Nice way to wake up. Thanks @Ris !

10 Likes

Congratulations @Cartwright and @blowdout2269 and thanks @Ris for hosting killer giveaways

5 Likes

Definitely.
Thank you @ris! Looks like ima need to start poking around over at GUG some more. :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats @Cartwright & @blowdout2269 !
You da man @Ris :100:

8 Likes

Nice win. I forget sometimes.

1 Like

I was going to say. The man needs a day off. lol

1 Like

@Ris did the drawing for the mystery item happen yet and I missed it? I still want to know what it is!

1 Like

Hey @ris seeds landed today thanks man! Still very fast even with the post office ripping off label. Can’t wait to drop some fire.

6 Likes

Have you guys seen the New AC Infinity Light Bars? These are slick, Hydroponics & Growers - GROW LIGHTS - Commercial Grow Lights - AC Infinity Check them out.

If you are in the market for a new light let me know and ill be happy to see what you can save with Growing Up Ganja

11 Likes

Well I have now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The 1000w sweet.

1 Like