Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Inkbirds are amazingly useful. Don’t know what you’re missing until you try one - good luck everyone! May your light be bright and your VPD stay in range :innocent:

4 Likes

Hey @Adventuretime86 @Mrgreenthumb @blowdout2269 @Carty @FeloniousMonk @OriginalDankmaster96 @bobgrows

3 Likes

Thanks @Ris for the giveaway. Very cool. If only I could get a humidity controller for the entire state of Texas, I’d turn that shit DOWN :hot_face:

@drgreensleeves @MissinBissin @BasementBeans @lefthandseeds

3 Likes

Morning @FeloniousMonk ! Hello again @Ris

Question for you FM about the Mail in Hot / Humid Texas. Have you ever received seeds that have been Cooked by Heat or spent TOO LONG in a Hot box…
(behave @Slick1)

Wondering if there were any signs or indications that the Goose was cooked?

Heading into Summer, picked up a Hot letter yesterday ??? Started thinking, @FieldEffect may have touched on this as well…

3 Likes

Hey there @MissinBissin Good morning to ya.

1 Like

Its a doozy already! Lets have a powerful day Bro

1 Like

By no means am I a Control freak @Ris, until it comes to Bud lol.
InkBird gets top billing in my tent!
Thanks for a shot at RH % control

I think InkBird missed it with their name of their Timing controllers.
“VIAGROW, it works exactly when You want it to… “

I had too.

4 Likes

How cool… and living in the swamp, greatly needed…
@Draig @Ix3u @gardentroll

This spring has been pretty mild and there has been lots of rain. Wish I could send some up North, I hear everything is on fire :fire::cry:

Mid summer is hot as the Devil’s dick, though. I’ve never gotten a package that cooks in the mailbox, but I am like a kid on Christmas whenever I know something is in the mail, so nothing is sitting in my mailbox all day. I’ll bet that Arizona, New Mexico and maybe Nevada are all hotter than TX, but we have that big ol gulf of Mexico that brings the humidity. I’m in Austin, which is considered “Central Texas”, West Texas is more like a giant burning desert. At least the Peyote buttons seem to like it!

3 Likes

Peyote brings a certain desert-visual to mind lol… man I appreciate the response @FeloniousMonk

Its also good to know theres a Green Light on

1 Like

Humidity in Austin still doesn’t compare to east Texas like Houston that has humidity. 100° and 95% rh that makes they air feel like thick soup. Nevada ya it’ll get there remember death valley ya mailbox hawk here cause there is no love in the desert.lol

7 Likes

Growing up Ganja-01 small
GrowingUpGanja Facebook
GrowingUpGanja Instagram
GrowingUpGanja.com

:mega: Exciting News! Introducing Our New Loyalty Program :tada:

We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new loyalty program, designed exclusively to reward you for your support and make your experience with us even more fulfilling! We believe in celebrating our loyal customers, and this program is our way of showing our gratitude for your continued trust and patronage.

So, what’s in it for you? Let us share some highlights of our exciting loyalty program:

:one: Earn Points with Every Purchase: Starting today, every time you shop with us, you’ll earn valuable loyalty points. Accumulate points effortlessly by simply purchasing your favorite products. The more you shop, the more points you earn!

:two: Exclusive Rewards and Benefits: As a member of our loyalty program, you’ll unlock a treasure trove of exclusive rewards and benefits. From special discounts and freebies to early access to new collections and limited-edition releases, we’ve curated a range of perks to make your shopping experience extraordinary.

:three: Birthday Surprises: We believe birthdays should be celebrated in style! As part of our loyalty program, you’ll receive a special surprise during your birthday month as our way of commemorating this special occasion with you.

:four: Easy Enrollment and Tracking: Joining our loyalty program is a breeze. Simply visit our website and sign up to start enjoying the benefits right away. You can conveniently track your points, rewards, and membership status online, ensuring you never miss out on the excitement.

We are truly excited to share this loyalty program with you and express our sincere appreciation for your loyalty. Our aim is to continuously enhance your shopping journey and bring you delightful experiences that exceed your expectations.

For more details and to sign up, visit our website www.GrowingUpGanja.com/my-account or contact our customer support team. We are here to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred destination for quality genetics. We can’t wait to embark on this new journey with you and reward you for your loyalty!

Best Regards,
–Ris

14 Likes

Oh yeah. The growing season is pretty much year-round. I put a couple clones out in a planter box because I have a problem being completely unable to cull a living weed plant. I watched in amazement as 2 “nug on a stick” lollipops grew all winter long.

@420noob you are right, and I will gladly let Houston take the blue ribbon in that competition. I overheard someone say “it’s 95% humidity so the air is 95% water” that’s not how it works, but that’s how it feels.

And yes, Green Light Go!

6 Likes

Hey everyone this point system is pretty slick and easy to use. I signed up no problem got some points. If you get someone make a purchase through your link and you get more points 100. Points are 1=$1 and you can pick when and how many points you want to use. The extra discounts really help 20% of urban legends I jumped on that train. Thanks for making your site more user rewarding.

8 Likes

Thank you @Ris for the chance to snag some solid grow gear have someone in mind this could help get started if I get lucky also thank you @420noob always looking out for meh :raised_hands::raised_hands: best of luck all

4 Likes

I’m signed up again at 22, and posting it here so there’s actually a record of it. Thank you to @Bobgrows for reminding me, and four other people who for the most part haven’t even noticed, that we should all hate wiki signups.

1 Like

@Cormoran – thank you for pointing this out. I have removed the wiki in order to fix it. Give me a few moments.

2 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis
tenor (3) .

12 Likes

Thanks for the shot at a cool device @Ris :v:

6 Likes

There goes fixing the wiki, I guess. Time to watch it break the server. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes