Ris - Growing Up Ganja

TV make you dumb.

Scientists* took 30 children and wired them to tvs so that when they went “asleep” “under hypnosis” “alpha state” TV would shut down. Average was 15 seconds.

TV make you dumb…

Sci…:joy::joy::joy:

Edit. Forgot… scientists*
*psychos with a degree

2 Likes

I was watching a David Attenborough documentary…lol…now watching ‘Alone’…a survival show.

1 Like

I love the survival shows… naked and afraid is a favourite around here…lol

Its Sir David Attenborough to all of us… :kissing_heart:

This dude was my bedtime story teller for like 10 years, I have seen almost everything he has done.

1 Like

Idk what a attenborrow is. These “survival” shows are a joke. Scripted, they live at the fanciest hotels.

Lemme ask you this. Who’s the toughest cameraman you know? Good nails, drive a telsa ? Think they’ll 45 day in no man’s land ? Yeah?

Microcosmos is amazing!!!

Lol…I can assure you, both Naked and Afraid and Alone are very unscripted…the people on reddit said so too…so, yeah.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Ris.

I’ll bey my day job as a “super adventurous: show scriptor” they’re not.

A lot of planning goes into where the people will be dropped…so they do have people coordinating the show.

You sound you need to medicate a bit and check out an episode. Can learn some cool bush hacks…you’d probably like it.

1 Like

Its good fellas, Im sure there are some that are fairly realistic as to the situations that can arise. Plus whether its in a studio or a forest, some of those skills can actually be useful if you ever found yourself in that position.

I barely leave the house so im good to miss a few episodes lol I KNOW for a fact bear grylls was fake as it gets.

3 Likes

Alright so if i put together the “Short List” were left with:

Name Generator
  • Growing Up Hydro.
  • Rooted in Resin
  • SavageTech
  • Golden Gate Growers
  • Hydrosphere
0 voters
6 Likes

I’m sure there is a middle ground where things are reasonable… I just… find these shows risible. Doesn’t mean they’re univocally untrue… just seem off to my bush man side…

I’ve seen some techniques that were solid but situations were definitely read off a qcard :laughing:

2 Likes

G.G.G FTW!
Actually dam good

1 Like

Ris & Shine Growers

2 Likes

Been watching from the sidelines.
But now that you’ve almost decided, I guess I’ll throw my hat in the ring…

oRiSnalResources

3 Likes

Well, the url is taken. Parked no less. Im wondering if i should call it 3G Hydroponics? That’s descriptive and keeps golden gate growers as its inspiration.

9 Likes

Or G³
? Ten chars…lol…I’m a little high…

Bay Area Growers Emporium

I voted against my own suggestion :rofl:! I had to choice what I thought was best :+1:.

Exciting News: Join Our Affiliate Program and Grow with Us!

Hey there, fellow cannabis enthusiasts and growers! We have some fantastic news to share with you. At “Growing Up Ganja,” we are always striving to provide our customers with the best hydroponic growing equipment, top-notch cannabis seeds, and all the accessories and smoker gear you need. But today, we’re taking things a step further, and we want you to be a part of it!

Introducing Our Affiliate Program:

Starting soon, we’ll be launching our very own Affiliate Program, and we couldn’t be more excited about it. We know that many of you are as passionate about growing as we are, and we want to reward you for spreading the word about our products.

Why Should You Join?

Here are some compelling reasons why you should consider becoming an affiliate with “Growing Up Ganja”:

1. Earn Generous Commissions: When you refer customers to our website, you’ll earn a generous commission on every sale made through your unique affiliate link. It’s a win-win situation – you help fellow growers access top-quality products, and you earn money doing it.
  2. Access to Exclusive Promotions: As an affiliate, you’ll gain access to exclusive promotions and discounts. You can use these to attract more customers and boost your earnings.
  3. Marketing Materials: We’ll provide you with a range of marketing materials, including banners, text links, and product images, to make promoting our products a breeze.
  4. Real-Time Tracking: Our affiliate program offers real-time tracking, so you can monitor your referrals and earnings at any time.
  5. Dedicated Support: Our affiliate team is here to assist you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need assistance with your affiliate activities, we’re just a message away.

How to Get Started:

Getting started with our affiliate program will be simple and straightforward. We’ll provide you with all the details you need to sign up and begin earning commissions.

Stay tuned for our official launch announcement, where we’ll provide more information on how to join the program and start earning. We can’t wait to have you on board!

At “Growing Up Ganja,” we believe in community, quality, and helping each other grow – both as growers and as affiliates. Together, we can create a thriving cannabis growing community that benefits us all.

If you have any questions or want to express your interest in our affiliate program, feel free to reach out to us. We value your feedback and can’t wait to embark on this exciting journey with you.

Thank you for being a part of the “Growing Up Ganja” family. Stay tuned, and let’s grow together!

11 Likes