Ris - Growing Up Ganja

That’s great @Thats_bank!
Now is it the first or second one? Lol

3 Likes

Great!!
How many travel time from… to?

I’m impaciently waiting a card/packet :pleading_face:… But post services sometimes… You know
Happy growings!

2 Likes

Awesome, now im not saying anything about ups but… usps delivered no problems, so there is that.

If he ends up with two id be surprised, UPS says delivered and it’s been long enough that if it was going to make it, it would have been there already. At least that’s my assumption.

Ok, well im done with UPS for sure now. USPS all the way. I dont have anymore of the green crack bud, dm me and ill shoot over a list of what i have and you can pick what you want.

3 Likes

Yea I doubt I’ll see the other one this one popped up in my informed delivery this time so I was actually able to track it the past few days

2 Likes

Took 4 days looks like

1 Like

Well, is not your fault @Ris , I know that you do much more than needed to make it arrive safe.

Happy growings

2 Likes

So you either got jacked by the postman or this thing shows back up on @Ris doorstep in September lmao, right? That’s USPS MO

3 Likes

What are some of your favorite strains from FastBuds?

1 Like

:joy: I hope it does find its way back if my neighbors got it they won’t know wtf to do with it

1 Like

How’s things working out for you so far @ris without getting to personal. Got all the little kinks worked out and what not. Your list of vendors was pretty intense good luck

1 Like

Hey @420noob, Thanks. Definitely had a few kinks to work out. But happy to say i have increased my list of breeders and am looking on to a full “Grand Opening”.

1 Like

Hello OG Fam, I am happy to share, Growing Up Ganja has been working hard to find the best breeders with the best prices. Here is a heads up on whats to come. Look out for an announcement as we will be bringing on the following:

• Urban Legends
  • Aeque Genetics
  • Darkhorse Genetics
  • El Fuego Seeds
11 Likes

It’s good to see you give your store movement.
Always up!!!
If you allow me a comment, in the “shop” part of your web I only see seeds. I think that you also sell some sensor and other things. Would be good to give visibility to them.

Best wishes @Ris !!!

1 Like

No likes left or I’d be banging your Drum with you.
Best Wishes

2 Likes

Yea I gotta be honest I purchased my first carbon filter the other day. I checked your site first but I only saw seeds. I’m a impulse buyer so I had to hurry up and pull the trigger on Amazon before I changed my mind

1 Like

Completely understand, yes i have taken down all products and will be bringing back select items. The issue is with anything that weighs more than say a set of bar led’s, the shipping makes it so you might as well get it off amazon. Ill have all the controllers and gadgets that are light listed and the heavier items on demand only.

Feel free to reach out directly at anytime
That goes for anyone. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thank you kindly

Thank you for your suggestion, You have a very good point, i could still offer the sensors and smaller items…

As you can see from my post above, I will be bringing back the sensors, controllers and other smaller items.

1 Like

This is completely understandable aswell. Factoring shipping into your margins is important. The overall venture sounds like a logistical trial by fire. How exciting for you.
Though I’m sure a person with the right patience, temperament, and focus can be very successful.
:slightly_smiling_face:
@Thats_bank, may I suggest always checking the manufacturer’s price and shipping conditions? Often they are the same or cheaper.
I personally prefer not to give a commercial giant like Amazon a piece of the pie, lol.
:wink:

That was the 2nd place I checked was gonna use a discount code lol but it still came out to be more than Amazon being that I have prime

I recently got my SF4000 direct from Spider Farmer for the same or less as Amazon.
:grinning::+1:

1 Like