Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Whoaaaa nice win @tresbundles. Thatis a nice controller

2 Likes

Congrats @tresbundles nice win and great giveaway

3 Likes

What is the size of your tent? Do you have an image of the current setup?

1 Like

32"×55"×8’. Now I have a $5 Walmart clip fan hanging from light cord one on the ground blowing up kinda and a bigger osiliating fan that blows just above top of my 5 gal pots.

Got ya, so no specific intake or exhaust just keeping air moving, correct? If so you can get away with a 4in exhaust at that size tent.

Here is the actual formula if you want CFM = (Area x Height x ACH) / 60 ACH is air change per hour

If you have any plans on upping the tent size you might want to get the 6in but other than that 4 should do just fine.

1 Like

Ok thanks yes just moving air around at this point. I’m trying to throw you my business so any 4" fans in particular? Thanks

1 Like

I’ll shoot ya a dm

1 Like

Whooh! The Inkbird Sensor was delivered today! thank you, @Ris ! I’m gonna go mess with this thing!!

2 Likes

Enjoy Buddy, I love mine. i have 6, basically one in each room of my house

2 Likes

Feeling like a giveaway could be needed, Let’s get one started!

Here’s what you can win.

As always if you don’t win and want to grab one for yourself, here is the link INKBIRD.SHOP use code GUG20 for 20%OFF everything in there store.

Tag a friend so they don’t miss out! Thanks for your continued support. New items will be in the shop at the same time as the drawing for this prize.

Add your name to the list. No overwriting, a winner will be selected Friday at 8pm PST
If you have already won this prize you are not eligible to enter. Ask to be added to the call list so you don’t miss out on any giveaways.

1. @MissinBissin :canada:
  2. @420noob
  3. @Kronnkk
  4. @Kasper0909
  5. @ChongoBongo
  6. @gonzo
  7. @unomas
  8. @djtrip
  9. @CocoaCoir
  10. @CanuckistanPete
  11. @DJSF
  12. @Kgrim
  13. @Draig
  14. @Mrgreenthumb
  15. @buck90
  16. @THCeed
  17. @Maddawg
  18. @Bobgrows
  19. @Sincitytoker
  20. @DougDawson
  21. @GCBudz
  22. @DrGonzo13
  23. @CrunchBerries
  24. @Illicitmango
  25. @Thats_bank
  26. @HeadyBearAdventures
  27. @killabud
  28. @MonsterDrank
  29. @Smooth
  30. @blowdout2269 :us:
  31. @duo :canada:
  32. @carbon
25 Likes

I will not hesitate to take-the-plunge @Ris What a needed tool. I’m in

Thank You once again

6 Likes

Thanks for joining me, I figure my giveaways should be stuff i would actually use. Functional and fun LOL

7 Likes

Good luck everyone! I’ll be watching from the sidelines to give yall a chance! :partying_face:
@Ris , these giveaways are so generous, thank you for doing these!

2 Likes

New item so you’re free to enter if you would like. I must say, I do appreciate a gracious winner.

7 Likes

Thanks for chance you are more than generous. Remember the point of running a business is to make $ not give away the products.roflmao just kidding glad things are going well and thanks for the opportunity to win new gear.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your generosity, @Ris! d8JBdDJ

As an exclusively outdoor grower, I’ll be watching from the sidelines too.

4 Likes

Thank you, bud. I’ve got two heat controllers (not wifi though :slight_smile: ). This would be a great win for a newer grower, could change their game. :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

So far were just digging into what my personal stash has. I have boxes of unused items i bought in an amazon rage… amazon and me are way to close, they have a distribution hub in my town

6 Likes

That does make me think. I should look at what i have for a Outdoor prize next

7 Likes

Better get in on this!! @THCeed @Maddawg

2 Likes