Rochester NY genetics

Any Rochester genetics available for testing or seed making? My wife and I are willing to use our 2x4 for the Greater Good

6 Likes

Pick the seeds you want and i will have them sent to you.

6 Likes

We would like the Northern lights autos (wife’s choice) I would have chosen the Afghan auto if we could have both that would be radical, they will all go full seed and get the autos out to Rochester because this little 2x4 is gonna produce a lot under just my spider farmer :butterfly:

1 Like

I live above the Red Fern hehehe

1 Like

They will likely get seeded by my Romulan genetics first release and my RSC Congolese hybrid

1 Like

But could have been Kumaoni or Chinese take out freak shows but most likely was my intersex female romulan

1 Like

Had to get a new Grove L.O.L.

1 Like

Also I can pay postage no worries, just need some Gear again I’m sure you can parse it out. Thank Buddha for overgrow

1 Like

Let me know when they arrive please.

10 Likes

Absolutely and thank you for your generosity I hope to pay it forward, I have a mini Congo male producing pollen already it’s like 2 months old and only a few inches tall I’ll post a pic in the morning

1 Like

Your Welcome, your seeds ship today, will send you tracking number tonight. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.