S.o.s I need seeds please help

Hey guys I’ve been gone awhile, my whole life has changed in the last 3 months, long story short me and my old lady split up after 19 years, and I packed up my stuff and moved to Nova Scotia. Fortunately I have all my equipment w me, however I’m in desperate need of seeds, is there anybody out there that can send a brother some seeds I’m trying to get up and running, I can use whatever youre not using or can spare, thanks guys.
Cory.

10 Likes

How many plants you looking to grow bud, I got you covered. I am in Ontario so getting you seeds is easy. I am dropping off a load on Tuesday for a number of people, I can send you some too.

9 Likes

I’m in the US and new to this forum, but I’ve got some packs I won’t get to that I’m more than willing to send someone who can use them.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @UtahGetMeTwo

5 Likes

Man that would be awesome, if I can get 20 or 30 seeds I’d be great full, I’m trying to do both indoor and out projects here on East coast.

5 Likes

You’re too kind, that would be great Utah!

3 Likes

Cory. What are you looking for??? I’m in the US but, I will send north, to help a brother out. Autos, photos, how many are you going to be able to do? :v:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

@Cory If you want me to go crack open the container in the fridge of packs I won’t get to and make a list of them, just let me know.

4 Likes

Hey repins12 I’m looking for both autos and photos as I’m planning indoor and outdoor projects, thanks for asking, any help is much appreciated!

2 Likes

You guys are the best

1 Like

I will get my own P.O box on Monday and reach out to those willing to help a bro out, thank you to everyone that responded, great people!

1 Like

Hey Doug Dawson thanks for responding, I’m looking for 20 or 30 seeds, if you can help that would be awesome!

2 Likes

Dutch Passion- Auto Desfran (3)
Royal Queen- Critical (1)
Kannabia- Indica Cream (1)
Seedsman- Critical Sour (1), Blie Ice OG (1)
Vision- Super Skunk Auto (5)
Garden of Green- Blueberry Cookies Auto (5)
Expert- Lemon Haze Auto (5)
Phoenix- Super Kush (20)
Dutch Passion- Orange Hill Special (1)
Barney’s Farm- Dos Di Dos 33 (2), Pineapple Chunk (2), Blueberry OG (2), Cookies Kush (2)

Those are all fems. Might have some regs if you don’t like fems.

5 Likes

Wow Utah,
Whatever you deem fit, that’s an awesome assortment, whatever ones that are low on your priority list would be fine :boom:

1 Like

Right on. I’ll send you a bunch. I’m never going to use them, so I’d much rather someone else have them and grow them out. I have no clue how to send seeds though. Ha.

4 Likes

Ok Utah I’m going to secure a P.O box on Monday and I’ll send you the address, thanks again.

1 Like

Looks like you got multiple folks going to send you stuff. 20 or 30, lol, that’s allot of plants bro. No worries, we got you covered. Send me your info when you are ready and I will toss some in the mail for you.

5 Likes

Thanks man, and yea the response is heart warming and I truly am greatful, overcome w happiness

3 Likes

All good bro, this is a community, not just some web site. I likely got 80 strains or so in the vault, gotta support another grower looking to get back up and running. There are likely some clones floating around too from some Canadian members. Send me that info when you are ready and I will make you a care package.

4 Likes

Easiest and cheapest way going is coin flips, rubber hose washers, and some party invitations. Regular mail. Easy peasy. You can get 50 cards and envelopes for ten bucks on Amazon. Way cheaper than the store.

6 Likes