I would like to test out some seeds

I own Conway Cannabis Farms in Calaveras County CA.

We run a 1k sq ft canopy in a 1500 sqft fully climate controlled greenhouse with growtronix computer controls.

We are 100% organic and run coots mix in 240 -20gal pots with blumats for watering. We test our soil after every harvest and make adjustments based on Growru’s recommendations. We have experience in KNF and use all organic methods for mold/pest prevention.

I am interested in testing strains that have been bred solely in organic living soils/probiotic methods. Again I am ONLY interested in testing genetics that come from breeding with living soils. Preferably multiple generations of living soils.

We grow about 50% of our greenhouse for making concentrates and the other 50% for high end sun grown flower.

If anyone is interested in our soil test/recommendations I am willing to provide them. You can also checkout our website at conwaycannabisfarms.com or our facebook page at Conway Farms. We have been growing for 10 years and have a good amount of experience.

All that being said I am interested in testing genetics that will do well in a greenhouse environment, are fairly mold resistant, and have solid yields. After that I prefer something that has a up/cerebral high.

I am willing to pay for seeds if need be and I would prefer to do a large pheno hunt and pop about 50 seeds per strain. We are about 2-3 months away from planting again so I need to get something started asap. I am wiling to take pics/document the grow and send you clones of the best phenos if you would like in return. Also willing to negotiate farm tours and sample flower for anyone who is local that wants to donate seeds.

I have never tested seeds this way and I’m not sure what the normal compensation is for someone who is willing to provide seeds, so that being said I am willing to negotiate anything you might need in return!

Thanks!
Bob

10 Likes

Welcome to OG**

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. There is currently a competion to win 60 seeds with the biggest single donation for November though Patreon.

$50 could win you lots of seeds of various varieties.

https://www.patreon.com/Overgrowcom/posts

@toastyjakes can you fix my link inadequacy. Please me old bud.

Peace

Bonged

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @ConwayFarms. I’d love to see more of your work posted in the forums. I think you should contact our administrator @LemonadeJoe for more information about our web site. I wish you luck…

7 Likes

Wow, what an opportunity for breeders.

I chuck pollen and have a bunch of seeds. Some I have run in my small green house. I am able to dehumidify my very small space, so I can’t vouch for mold resistance.

I wonder if someone like @LED_Seedz might have something for you to consider?

Also may be worth reviewing this thread.

3 Likes

IMO if you are running a commercial farm, and especially if you have outside investors, you should grow proven clones and NOT seed … you could end up with a farm full of 10% THC plants no one will buy … just my 0.02

8 Likes

Thank you! I don’t know much as I this is my first time exploring the site! It was recommended by a member on the PFA forum on FB.

3 Likes

Oh, there is a lot of good information lurking here. And some unbelievably knowledgeable and experienced folk. Hang-around.

Welcome to the OG!

4 Likes

We run a very small commercial farm. I am in no way trying to fill my entire greenhouse with un-tested stuff! I am interested in finding something different that not everyone else has as that’s the only way a small farmer can survive in these rough times!

I wouldn’t mind running 25-50 plants out of our 240 to try something new. I think this gives a great advantage to whomever might want to test phenos out as most people cant run that many at one time. but that’s just my thought - IDK maybe different people run larger test batches?

6 Likes

Thanks, I look forward to learning about some new genetics!

1 Like

Thanks Ill take a look at that thread!

1 Like

Here are some folks not far from you that might be of special interest to you.

http://www.dynastyseeds.com/dynasty-family-farms

1 Like

Sent you a pm , let’s talk