Rooted multistrain journal

I use PicsArt to resize my images. 3070 Kb is closer to 3 MB. I like to resize my images to 1280x720 so they load faster on slower connections.

1 Like

Ok thanks im gonna check it out. Its a phone app i assume?

1 Like

Yep, it’s a phone app.

I’m a strong believer if full size pics, if you are on a slow connection, don’t click the “thumbnail” small version to open the full size image :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I compress everything on tinypng.com. It keeps the dimensions of the image the same but uses a compression algorithm to make the filesize much smaller. A 3mb image would probably go down to 1mb or less in most cases.

2 Likes

Where I work I have a slow connection. Large 3MB images load like I’m still running Netscape. Maybe I need to oist that in the First World Problems thread.

2 Likes

Ok so goji pupil is taking the whole mirror bos she forming colas. Shes a longer strain than the rest. Supposedly both pupils are 9-10wk

3 Likes

all forming colas.

3 Likes

this ones my favored tiramisu. That cola is arm length. I know sizing aint good but my arm closer which makes my arm look bigger but that cola is the whole elbow to fingertip.

2 Likes

I’m making the outdoor happen this week. Only selecting the 4best candidates. The rest will be monster cropped and go in flower soon as these done. Unless they outgrow the space again.

this one’s e pupil. She starting to stack now. Once i clear all these things will be more organized. Less strains more clones
Im pretty sure yield will be ok this run so im taking my time n getting my mother plants and real perpetual going i want 1 mother of each strain.

1 Like

Got em outside. Theres 4 females.2 E pupil (1 clone 1 from seed)
and clones of
1blueberries n chocolate
1 tiramisu v2
All clones come from females in flower b4 flip. Theyve been on a similar schedule to outside but i think theyll flip soon.
Theyre little ugly from tooo much litfa and abuse to keep em short.
Outdoor grow vol1

There it is now its posting pics. Plants little ugly. Got around 10gal good soil mix added each. Skylight open just where the sun travels. Not wide open. Didnt have room for em but couldnt just toss em. Ill See what happens

1 Like

They are on the top of a hill surrounded in sticker bush real hard to get to. I need to figure animal repellent soon. Real soon probably. N give the immediate area a cinnimon n essential oil spraydown. Hopefully they make it.

1 Like

this is the goji pupil inside. Flowering but not thriving from what i see. Still stacking some frosty ass smoke. Smelling good too.

6 Likes

And indoors day 34

7 Likes

Stacking pretty good. Everything is starting to get funky. Al yours looking like bobbleheads too? Everytime the fan rocks they all nod. :grin: Gonna be some potent off these runs. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Your goji pupil

kinda uglier than chit but stacking up n smelling good though. Frosty too.

2 Likes

Tent. I think this is the side under hps. Honestly out of the 3different lights running the cannagrow cobs are doing the best.

3 Likes

i think these are mainly under cannagrows. The e pupil has an hlg to herself.

3 Likes