Royal Queen Seeds Promo at The Vault

Cheers George @the vault I would like some NL autos if I win please :+1:

4 Likes

NL autos here alsoā€¦ have never run RK gear before but Royal kush has had so much hype.
I might have to try and hat some time

3 Likes

Who could resist northern lights autos? Thanks @George_The_Vault for all the awesome giveaways you run. Good luck everyone.

3 Likes

I would love to add some northern autos under my new light!

4 Likes

Sounds like a win-win with RQS! Limited space with high yield!

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance to win

3 Likes

I have not run any Royal Queen Seeds yet but I SO MUCH like their idea of thinning down all the insane names and crosses. Kudos to RQS for doing that. If I win, the Critical Feminized would be my choice. Thanks, once again to The Vault and to Royal Queen Seeds for a great chance to win some seeds. Kudos to both teams.

3 Likes

Love Royal Queen Seeds Strains They Are Amazing Breederā€™s Would Love To Be Growing These Amazing Strainā€™s 2020!!!
Fingerā€™s Crossed Thanks The Vault Seeds And Royal Queen Seeds For This Awesome Opportunity!!!
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Another good reason to grow cannabisā€¦ and maybe the best reason of all, is growing free seeds!
Iā€™m inā€¦ itā€™s been a minute since Iā€™ve had NL in my stable.

All of you searching for good pine smells/flavorsā€¦ this NL offering may have what youā€™ve been searching for!

3 Likes

I would love some NL autos! Thanks George!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll join in on this one another great giveaway from team vault :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Id like to enter the draw as well. Thanks for a chance to win some great looking Autos

2 Likes

CSS holds thee most giveaways year round and itā€™s always top shelf seeds from top shelf companies! I hope I win NL!

1 Like

Havent ran any RQS before. Would love to try these autos. They look awesome

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had many RQS strains that I really liked. The cheese and medical mass are on the top of the list. I hadnā€™t tried the northern lights but Iā€™d like too!
Thanks vault!

3 Likes

I have not tried RQS but would gladly give them a go. Thanks for another great promo opportunity. Havenā€™t won yet but thereā€™s always a first :wink:

3 Likes

Northern lights! In it to win it

3 Likes

RQS has done me right in the past. Critical and Medical Mass both great producers and great smokes.

3 Likes

Yeh go on then Iā€™ll have a pop at this one @George_The_Vault

4 Likes

Got to be in it to win it. The Northern Lights Autos would be my choice.
Grown the Royal Critical Autos outdoors UK in the past. They coped well with the cooler climate and although the yield wasnā€™t great the final ā€œproductā€ was excellent.

4 Likes