Royal Queen Seeds Promo at The Vault

Royal Critical would be great to WIN. Royal Queen & the Vault come up with some wonderful giveaways. Thanks George. My experience with Royal Queen Seeds is currently underway, I’m growing Glueberry OG at the moment with 6th week veg about to begin. So far excellent growth.

3 Likes

I love Royal AK. I’d also love to win some Auto NL seeds! Thanks

2 Likes

Count me in as well!! Thanks a lot!!!

3 Likes

I would love to add these to my collection! RQS has one of the best reputations in the business! Thanks for the promo guys! We love the great work you guys do at The Vault!

2 Likes

They sure do! but I am really surprised by the amount of replies saying they havent tried RQS yet, i def recommend that everyone makes sure they get a pack or 2 of RQS on their next order, nows the best time with the 15% discount code in the post :wink:

6 Likes

I’d also advise buying the RQS seeds from The Vault. RQS in the UK use our worst rated postal service to deliver the seeds.

4 Likes

I would love to try Royal Queen seeds in either of these varieties, for my medical patient and for my own med needs!

3 Likes

I’m waiting to see if I win, won’t have you ship just 1 pack for sure.

2 Likes

NL AUTOS from one of the best breeders fer sure im in

3 Likes

I’ve not tried this strain yet.Thanks for the chance at some awesome RQS genetics.ty The Vault & RQS

3 Likes

I have done the dance world and I would love to try some.other stuff

3 Likes

Would be nice to try,Royal Queen Seeds is always good.Thanks for the opportunity

2 Likes

RQS hell yeah! I’m so in this!

2 Likes

Autos might just be the ticket for me to switch up my style this year … I’m in like Flyn!

2 Likes

I don’t have any experience with Royal Queen Seeds but I would really like to try the Northern Lights Auto Flowering

2 Likes

Northern lights from Royal Queen Seeds, now there’s some borealis

2 Likes

Great sponsor! Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Would absolutely love the opportunity!

1 Like

Please count me in. Thank you for an awesome giveaway,

1 Like

I, unlike Harry and Meghan would love to be a part of the Royals, thumbs up to the vault.

5 Likes