Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

It’s a nice high, I haven’t smoked enough to give a detailed report yet. Yes I’ve had the blueberry for a couple years.
This is the JesusOG that I have stored pollen from. Haven’t made seeds from her… yet.

4 Likes

Maybe it is the “sativa” geno. I have heard it has the best psicoactivity of Blueberry’s genos…

6 Likes

These were Dutch Passion’s feminized blueberry. So there was a lot of variation between seeds. I saved two. A short cash-cropper, and a stretchy connoisseur smoke. Both are heavy, stony, indica effect, unfortunately.

-Estos fueron el arándano feminizado de Dutch Passion. Entonces hubo mucha variación entre las semillas. Yo salvé dos. Un cortador de efectivo corto, y un fumador elástico. Ambos son pesados, pedregosos, efecto indica, desafortunadamente.

You can see the difference here. The short one has very orange pistils, the tall one is more ‘silver’ looking buds:

-Puedes ver la diferencia aquí. El corto tiene pistilos muy anaranjados, el alto es más capullos que parecen “plateados” :

13 Likes

I am looking for the “punch in the face” strains for sleeping at night :zipper_mouth_face: So not ‘unfortunately’ for some of us lol… I enjoy a daytime smoke too but I’m mostly growing/smoking body stone ind-dom ( mostly) and some c99 and quick sat-dom ( flower times have come waaay down these days) - Great imo…!
Anyway you have a good night (3:50am here ), so off to sleep now… has the postman visited you yet.?
I’ll pm you tomorrow ok :ok_hand: mate…
Gaz

1 Like

Hey there @Scissor-Hanz I take it you’ve not got my package/envelope yet.?
I have mis-placed a few of my seeds and have to look all over the house ( stashed too well :astonished:ha…)
So if you’ve not got em yet or by the time i find and send @Kalgraes’ , I’ll send you some more too ok my friend…
Ps. I’m still trying to germ some headband from yourself, and I even stashed your g13 x bubblegum ( don’t stash when stoned lol…
Anyway I’ll be in touch , in the meantime i hope you got the seeds .!
Have a great day mate,
Gaz

4 Likes

Nothing yet Gaz’ but I haven’t lost hope :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

If you find those, the germination rate should be 90-95%.

2 Likes

Cloning day.

14 Likes

Nice and lanky. Some area for roots to start for sure. Are you filling it up? I want a ride in that boat right now. Like a kid at a carnival ride all impatient and stuff. My time is approaching. Cheers

3 Likes

…and then some :+1:

10 Likes

Super Lemon Haze and Hurkle mother plants.

Tangie male (below) edit: @GrowGorilla’s Tangie :pray:

G13xAfghani#1 male (below)

G13xAfghani#1.

17 Likes

That Hurkle is a really nice smoke. It’s one that I’m keeping around if I can get another nice female to clone. Reminds me of a high found ten-15 years ago. Epic! One of my favorites. Hope she stokes you too @Scissor-Hanz.

3 Likes

C99-R, 15 days from pollination.

23 Likes

sniffs Yo, if that girl had an ass my tongue would be deep in it! OOOOO!

haha. love the diceman

3 Likes

C99xR (unpollinated)

15 Likes

♂️ (G13xA#1)

Edit: this one decided to have a late-in-life sex change. -_-

17 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz bro, you got a lot of great :+1:plants and genetics growing there and it looks like you’re gearing up for summer outdoors.?!
I wish you well for this year …!
Have a good day mate ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Thanks Gaz :smile:
You know it buddy :+1:
I’ve got my 3 Stooges planting-up the swamp (shhhhh), some seed projects, and more orders for clones than I will be able to fill.

7 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz Keeping busy i see my friend, great stuff… I look forward to seeing your summer run/s , so I’ll be stalking you this summer lol…
I will hold off on mailing that till i get the S.C. and add some ok … (talk later)… goodnight mate
Happy growing
Gaz
Ps.
What female/s are you gonna hit with your g13/Afghani cross stud, your blueberry would make a good indica Dom cross, I’m sure you have a plan to make some excellent crosses, the blueberry cross would be :fire:… (just imo)

2 Likes

Sleep well, brother.
I’m going to pick the nicest of my G13xA#1 males and hit a few things. I have a Blueberry up next in the pollination zone :+1:.

8 Likes