Scissorbörg Gardens đŸŒ± :Scissors:

Me too, @shroomgod :+1:
They are great at masking the flavor of hash.

1 Like

My bro ordered me some seeds for my b-day, from Peak Seeds BC. I think he likes to smoke my blueberry, lol.

-NL x Blueberry, F1

-Skunk x Blueberry, F1

-Blueberry

-Kush x Blueberry

10 Likes

Happy(belated!?) Birthday !!

3 Likes

Thanks @50State ! :grin:
Ya it was last week. Best b-day ever too because @dgtxxx sent me a Sunnyvale jersey signed by Randy and Lahey!!

15 Likes

Pollenized my nicest C99xR with 1 jar of my stored Jesus-OG pollen. :paintbrush: :leaves: :clock: (April 5th)

8 Likes

happy belated Birthday @Scissor-Hanz Sweet gift. Hope you enjoyed your day!

7 Likes

just so everyone knows that if you distill alcohol with a electric crock pot indoors it can catch fire. If you happen to be the idiot holding the plastic funnel with a rubber hose on top of the crock pot as a lid, you will burn the hair off of your arms and the flames will go to the ceiling and leave a black mark as you run for towels to smother the fire. :poop: happy birthday.

14 Likes

Happy Birthday bro.

Many more to go, eh?

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! I think that is called “Pulling a Richard Pryor.” Happy Birthday!

On the late evening of June 9, 1980, during the making of the film Stir Crazy, and after days of freebasing cocaine, Pryor poured 151-proof rum all over himself and lit himself on fire. While ablaze, he ran down Parthenia Street from his Los Angeles home, until being subdued by police. He was taken to a hospital, where he was treated for second- and third-degree burns covering more than half of his body. Pryor spent six weeks in recovery at the Grossman Burn Center at Sherman Oaks Hospital. His daughter, Rain, stated that the incident happened as a result of a bout of drug-induced psychosis.[26]

Pryor incorporated a description of the incident into his comedy show Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip (1982). He joked that the event was caused by dunking a cookie into a glass of low-fat and pasteurized milk, causing an explosion. At the end of the bit, he poked fun at people who told jokes about it by waving a lit match and saying, “What’s that? Richard Pryor running down the street.”

9 Likes

Happy birthday!! As nice as the Jersey is I think the seeds would be the best gift ever lol

3 Likes

I am not in Canada but knowing the product could help me find a similar one in the UK.

Thanks

EDIT :

“Indole-3-butyric acid or IBA, is the active ingredient in DN Root Promoter.”

Ah, standard stuff then.

4 Likes

Ya, for me the liquid is hard to find. Most places only sell the gel or powder.

Gearing-up.
Fun fact about salts
 I once had one of these leak during a 2 hr transport and it ate my car from the inside in mere months.

8 Likes

Hardest part about preparing for storage is removing the thrip carcasses. RIP, you sneaky little bastards :bouquet:.

9 Likes

Man this JesusOG sure stretches during flower, but the smoke is delicious.

18 Likes

May Shiva take a likin’ to ya brother! We need more people like you on the planet. Your compassion and generosity will be rewarded. Much love and respect! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Is that you finished your Jesus og run bud
or is that an early sample :zipper_mouth_face:

What is the yield like and how long does it stretch into flowering
?
Nice looking bud @Scissor-Hanz.
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother! Lil’ late but I’m old and high! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yes it flowered about 9.5 weeks and was a foot taller than my blueberry in sog. I’m not sure about yield because I only had a couple in there. Not a high yield, but very dense and high quality.

2 Likes

Good stuff bro , what kinda high/stone are you getting and have you tried the blueberry yet

Is this the Jesus og you’ve made f2’s of.?
Anyway I’ll contact you soon via pm ok @Scissor-Hanz.,
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

1 Like