Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

I appreciate your nice words.

South Carolina is not very friendly to cannabis growers, it is strictly verboten with serious consequences … so …
My priority for growing here was stealth and portability.
Had to be able to move the girls easily and rapidly.
Plants were moved indoors every evening for 12 hours of dark, then back out in direct sun each AM.
So I used ridiculously small containers , roughly ⅔ of a gallon only.
Admittedly a royal PITA due to watering/feeding requirements in such a tiny container, but I can carry four plants at once easily.
Anyway, for my last grow here in SC I used the same ProMix I used from the previous summer, roots and all, without any leaching, hardly optimum.
All three girls were flowering for about 9 weeks (1 under, 2 over).
The only food I used was Jack’s Citrus FeED from ¼ teaspoon per gallon to ½ teaspoon per gallon with each watering. Occasionally I would use water only as to avoid any troublesome salt buildup.

I forgot to mention that my initial impression of these flowers is that they are quite potent, surprisingly so for an “orange” type genetic base. At first the smoke provides a very sativa, giddy schoolgirl high, then slowly changes to a more balanced, relaxing, delightful buzz. I await their final disposition after curing in jars for a couple of months.

5 Likes

Florida is only a little better than SC, as MMJ is available, but no growing yet.
2020 may provide legality for growing and recreational purchasing.
We’ll see how that goes soon enough.
Makes no difference to me 'cause I am going to keep overgrowing regardless.

4 Likes

That is exactly why I moved to FL in 1980. I wanted to grow outdoors and fish all year round.

5 Likes

Nice description there I’ll be interested in how it turns out after your cure ( if you remember will you put up a wee smoke report/review ?) cheers.
Gaz

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to have a week in Miami for work in late February about 20 years ago. Back in SF it was frigid rain. :relieved: :beach: I had to do about 1/2 a days work setting up computers for a tradeshow & spent most of the time on the beach…saw a bikini :calendar: :bikini: :camera_with_flash: photo shoot [smh]…spent a day with another co-worker’s husband & another gal driving as far down the Keys as we could get. Stopped at Burger King (weird…had aquaria) & K-mart for the chick to get a swimsuit. All expensed. [sigh]

about that dot-com collapse… :smirk:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I have loads of pics, but I have to go through them and organize them in some fashion.
So, instead of pics, I figured that I might as well post up this video I made August 18.
Roughly a month before I cut the little girls.
They are in one of my backyard hiding spots.

6 Likes

Have a safe trip home @Calyxander!
Happy for ya , buddy :+1:

6 Likes

Nice 3+ foot tall plants in what like 4 litre pots .?
That looks like the g13/Afghani #1 ( from @Scissor-Hanz .).? That’s really nice bud for outdoor gear there :+1:.
Is the video recent or have the plants finished yet.?
I have some of his blueberry crosses and I’ll be running some soon ( plus a few TOSSers too.) Everything iv grown from him has been excellent …
Happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

Thanks Gaz.

No, smaller …only 2.52 litre
they were a little over three feet tall

The vid is of the TOSSers which I recently harvested and jarred up.

I agree that all of @Scissor-Hanz crosses I have grown were very nice. Not even close to even one dud of a plant.
I have not decided which one I liked best.
So far the SLHxJesusOG and one pheno of the CromJog come to mind as the standouts …
so far.

8 Likes

… my 1 plant was sticky & resinous at week 3 :sunglasses:; a few weeks to go but it looks great. :tongue:

:sparkles: THERE 'e is… :joy:

1 Like

@OrganicGorilla Bruce Banner X Dank Sinatra test is in progress :+1: :seedling:

12 Likes

Oh snap. It’s good to see you posting again, brother. Hope all’s been well in your neck of the woods.

7 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz, good to see you.

5 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz! It’s nice to see you back in action!

6 Likes

:astonished: Mmmmmmmuthafukkka! :joy: :clap:

Dude. I’ve been tempted to send a greeting card to the old return address from a guy named @Scissor-Hanz just to say:

THANKS. :smile:

That Super Lemon Haze x Jesus OG helped me out a lot the last 12 months & still have some '19 in the fridge. I can’t remember clearly ( :wink: ) but it seems like I just popped 1 seed late in June & it came back with 1.5lb of the best herb I’ve grown.

Still have the Tangie x Orange Sunshine & Northernberry x Blueberry to try out & am super grateful.

You been cookin bat :ramen: :bat: :biohazard: :stew: stew the last year or what? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Long time no see glad your back .

4 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior , and it’s good to see some familiar names.
I had some stuff to take care of that kept me too busy for communications, but always growin’.
I’m sad to report back that the shishka test was less than fruitful. I was unable to find a suitable female.

Here’s a nice one, LED_Seedz’ Strawberry Cream at 42 days! This is about my 5th time running this clone. Awesome flavor.

10 Likes

Strawberry Cream:

Scout’s Honor:

14 Likes

Looks like somebody put some Scout’s Honor in that pipe!

4 Likes

Yeah. Put my name right under fifty’s! @ShiskaberrySavior. I would love me some of them beans. All love.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

2 Likes