Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

Sorry to say that I germinated all of the generously provided @Scissor-Hanz Tangie x OS a little while ago.
I have three girls (out of 7 seeds) currently underway.
However, I still have some nice CromJog seeds from Mr. Hanz that I would happily share, If you are interested. In fact, I just finished my last jar of CromJog which I grew last summer. A worthwhile cross
for sure.

8 Likes

Yeah iv only got the 7 Tangie x oss #2 that our friend @Scissor-Hanz sent me, but when i do run them I’ll maybe make just a few f2’s to pass to a few members and they could do a big run - maybe.?!( if it’s popular enough.) …
and the ‘cromjog’ is one iv NOT grown so far - yet i was sent plenty ( i spread them far and wide), a few members have them here now… Im definitely gonna get round to cracking some of the Jesus og x romberry/C99 ; aka CromJog , nice genetics :+1:.
I have grown a lot of his ‘chucks’ and iv been impressed by the quality of the end product. I’ll contact you soon Mr Hanz …
Gaz

8 Likes

I’ve still got mine. And PM me; maybe a trade I dunno. Feel guilty being behind on this dude’s crosses, 99p’s etc… :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

This will be my last grow here in the very green Upstate region of SC.
Going back home at the end of Sept. Yippee, last property sold.

Here are three little girls of Tangie X Orange Sunshine today in nice sun.

They are in Nursery #1 containers, roughly ¾ gallon, in recycled ProMix HP.
The only nutrient or additive they get is Jack’s Citrus FeED. Start to finish.
Unless it is cloudy, they get 12 hours of direct sun each day.
They have been under 12/12 regimen for about 8 days now. Hopefully they will finish
before my departure.

14 Likes

Here are my three portable Tangie x Orange Sunshine today.
About 16 days of 12/12.
They like to stretch a bit.

15 Likes

Well, I figured that I would do an update on my little portable plants. Tangie x Orange Sunshine (f2s).
They are looking somewhat raggedy at this point …about 46 days of 12/12
This was a spur of the moment grow and I used last years (used) ProMix, and I neglected to recharge the old mix with fresh dolomite lime. So I noticed a calcium deficiency and had to top dress with a little fresh lime. They have also been gobbled on by satanic caterpillars for several weeks now.
Anyway they should finish up in a few more weeks or so.

16 Likes

:rage: :bug:

Would it be easier if the caterpillars were Sikhs or Atheists? :laughing:

:clap: :joy: :ear: … … :neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree: :point_left: asshole according to his sister

4 Likes

Cromjog! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::alien::alien:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Calyxander, I have some of these T.OSS too ( i call them (‘TOSSers’ ). Looks really nice :+1: , how long do ya think they have left and indoors i should expect 8/9 weeks til finished .??
Happy growing/smoking mate …
Gaz

5 Likes

Well, I did the same …hahah …!

Thanks, for the kind words, but I will be glad to get back home, where I can use
larger containers because I have excellent privacy fencing in my back yard there.
Up here I need to be very stealthful, and the small containers are much more tedious to maintain.
But I can carry 2 little (less than 3/4 gallon) containers at a time and hide them easily, Outdoors I
typically use 2 gallon containers. And in South Florida I can have an outdoor winter crop.
I have sorely missed growing in the dead of winter outside.

The TOSSers all exude a nice citrusy aroma, one plant smells exactly like Clementines.
Two different phenos …one plant is a little stockier with tighter bud structure, the other two are
more sativa leaning.
I think that they will run closer to 9 to 10 weeks for desired ripeness.

4 Likes

Great thread, with a shitload of awesome genetics happening in here. My fave, is the SLH x Jezus Og.
I see you were looking for testers for that one awhile ago. SLH is one of my all time fave’s and am currently veging 1 out now from Greenhouse.
Did you say it was an 8 week strain? The shortest pheno I’ve grown out was 9 and the longest was 11.

Anyway, love the thread and gonna sit in here like a little garden gnome if ya don’t mind.

6 Likes

My single plant of this cross is stretchin’ like crazy so be forewarned! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

That’s perfect, as I can only flower 2 and veg 2 at a time. 4 plant limit, so I love leggy ladies. I scrog the shit outta 2 plants to fill a 4 x 4 with them.

Once I find THE keeper, I’ll keep a mom and flower 3 at a time.

5 Likes

Update on my TOSSers. A couple of days ago

13 Likes

Here are some shots of finished buds which were just put into jars.
Two plants jarred with one still hanging up drying. Even though as yet uncured, the flowers from the two plants both provide different orangey citrusy aromas. One is more distinctly orange, sweeter smelling and tasting. The other has a hashy orange lime thing going on.
They’ll be even better after cure time, preliminarily, quite promising.

Another scissor winner!

16 Likes

That just looks so damn smokeable…lol :+1:

You must be looking forward to going back to FL soon…:house_with_garden:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Good stuff @Calyxander what size of pots did you use and how long flowering did they take, & yield etc. I’d imagine most phenos are citrusy !??
Nice buds there :+1:bro.
I have some peakseeds’ blueberry ( ibl.) from @Scissor-Hanz and when i run them I’ll maybe make some seeds as i hear his gear is nice …
Any more pics from your grow ?

I’ve grown a lot of his stuff ( @Scissor-Hanz.) and been impressed with mostly everything.
Since this is your thread mr ‘Hanz’ / I have not heard from you in a while hopefully things are good with you and yours .!!
Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Thanks for your generous, kind words.

Really looking forward to getting back home,
I am headed back next Monday …yipee!
I have spent the better part of two years up here in SC.
I am planning out my upcoming SoFla outdoor winter crop.
It is way too cold here in SC to grow outdoors in wintertime.

The coldest month of the year in SoFla is January.
The average high temp is 74 F …the average low is 63 F.
Much less rain than in summer as well, so oodles of sunshine, and boatloads of future yummy buds!

10 Likes

You are lucky with your weather but how’s Florida’s weed laws, are they near legali or gonna be one of the last to go legit. ?

Anyway @Calyxander good luck with your move back to South Fla- How’s the winter run - less bugs etc .?
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz
Edit :arrow_heading_down: Same here @beacher, im in Scotland - fkn summer here isn’t as warm as Florida’s January weather.! Lol

4 Likes

Being from Canada, one of my bucket list items is to spend an entire year living somewhere like that. I couldn’t even imagine what it would be like to get up every day and see thats it warm and sunny out… again. Settling in for another 6+ months of constant cold and dark here. Yay!!

8 Likes