Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

@Sebring Did you just email their normal address? I replied to the order email and added their reg email and haven’t heard back from them as of yet.

1 Like

I hope I don’t get in trouble for this with SHN, but I emailed becky@seedsherenow.com from a previous ticket I’d opened with SHN. I think you can email dustin@seedsherenow as well.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give the normal email until the end of the week before I use these.

2 Likes

@Sebring Thanks for the info. I stuck with the normal email address and Becky has gotten back to me with the replacement seeds at their cost. I wish they had an auto to offer, but am quite happy that SHN are standing behind their brand.

5 Likes

Glad I was able to help! :blush:

4 Likes

I checked the seed pods today and was happy with their maturity. I also scoped the trichomes and about 40% were amber. So… :blush: She got the chop :knife: :knife: :knife:
The smaller you cut up the stems the faster you feed the soil!

These are loaded down with Patch Adams feminized S1 seeds for giving away to the community. When I get down tumbling these for CBD hash the leafy material with go to my brother’s dog as a daily supplement and the hash with be used for making medicines (edibles for my mother, trans-dermal lotion for my daughter and a co-worker, canna-oil for another coworker, etc.), but I try to make use of as much as possible with the left over stems going into the main worm bin!

These just show the total indoor stem dimensions of the Patch Adams.
Metric 4.5 cm diameter

U.S. standard 1.75 inch diameter

These are a couple of CBD Dinamed autos, just hanging out with all their friends.

This is an old stem crown, almost unrecognizable, from the last grow in this no-till bed that almost crumbled in my hand when I was digging a small whole for the plants. I put it next to the new stem so you can see how fast they decompose in living soil.

This is after transplanting the two CBD autos and all their friends.
Always remember to bring their friends with them. When I say their friends I mean it in the same sense I mean with people. The plants they associate with, including weeds, communicate with them chemically and through their shared fungal partners, supporting each other and the soil biology in similar ways to how humans support each other.

Then I added the some of the extra living soil, with tons of worms, over the rest of the surface, leaving all the stem chunks where they were so they can decompose and feed the soil biology

This is from after planting 4 Solomatic CBD autos from RQS.seeds and right before covering them all up.

This is just a little side view so you can see that I didn’t spread everything out. I actually crammed it all close together, on purpose, to promote sharing of resources and signalling!

In about 80-90 days we should have two varieties of CBD auto feminized seeds to give away. Growing both varieties next to each other should enable me to better understand their differences and allow me as much information as possible before deciding if I should cross the Dinamed strain with the RQS strain or just S1 each!
I also received my Fractal Boxes seeds from SHN, but I’ll be waiting to plant those until I can work them in somewhere, probably next year.

21 Likes

Beautiful thing ya got going on there @Sebring noticed you blumat meter in the one pic what moisture level on the meter do you like to achieve with Blumats ?

2 Likes

My humidity levels for Washington hover around 60% so I keep it at about 100 millibars on the meter. I was clued into what it needed to be by Tad Hussey, the owner of KIS organics, when I moved to the pacific northwest. He had run trials on his little farm, so it seemed like a good number to start with. That was 3 years ago and I haven’t needed to adjust it since.
When I was in southern Nevada, aka the Mojave Desert, the humidity was only about 5%, so I’d keep it at about 75 millibars. I found that this would account for the extra moisture loss from the drier climate.

5 Likes

oh my sweet god is that comfrey in your bed!?

3 Likes

Yep! I love the stuff. No matter how hard you try you can’t kill it. They suck up all the light that gets through the canopy, die off as the cannabis chokes their light, then they come back in full force after I harvest.

7 Likes

thsts amazing. i have some outside but id never dare out it in my 100gal

1 Like

SEBRING’S REVENGE

Everyone one of them is guaranteed to have the same magical powers

Step right up, step right up, step right up, everyone’s a winner, bargains galore. That’s right, you too can be the proud owner of the quality goes in before the name goes on. Just pay shipping, just pay shipping.
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8cL4LvbqNY

You too can breathe the same rarefied air as elite growers in less than 30 days; if you are not 100% satisfied I will refund your investment. Some conditions and stipulations apply.

That’s right folks, it’s all free, right here, it’s starting up right now, a big free show, brought to you by the great work of our breeder, at no charge, so just gather ‘round and watch what we’re going to do.

50 packs of free high CBD feminized seeds, first come, first served. Don’t miss out on this Limited Release of “Sebring’s Revenge”!
No other seeds like it exist, so get them before they’re *gone!!

Watch your mailboxes, here come those free CBD fem seeds, we’re going to bring them out here, all free, so you can see what they look like, don’t blink, don’t look away, keep your eyes wide open, you don’t want to miss any of what is about to happen, and it’s all free…

*I’ll release more seed packs after I go to the store tomorrow and get more packing cotton.

Please either message me or reply that you’re interested and I’ll send you a link for the Paypal shipping costs donation link. Most shipping costs should be about $4.50 (within the U.S.). Anyone that hasn’t supplied an address to the Preservation Seed Run organizers will need to message me their address as well.
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8cL4LvbqNY

For those interested in what the total haul was from that one plant, this is it.

[left to right: Primo heavy seeds (for OG), Half-baked medium seeds (for guerrilla anarchy), a ton of fem pollen!]

18 Likes

im totaly down dude! hit me up

1 Like

interested, do you know any ratio or cbd amounts?

1 Like

Make sure you add your address to the “notes” section of the Paypal donation page, and I’ll have them shipped the very next day!

I know it’s almost completely CBD, because smoking the hash didn’t get me stoned at all. I’ll try sending it in for testing.

5 Likes

Congratulations for this new project my friend
I keep my eyes peeled on the results

2 Likes

hey @Sebring, is this offer valid to Brazil? :sweat_smile: :grin:

1 Like

Of course. I will ship to anywhere that needs CBD fem seeds!

10 Likes

Crazy, because the description showed something like 8% & 8%. But then again we already know they didn’t live up to their description (non-auto). I see SHN is still selling other BCG seeds, but not this one. Also BCG has no website and hasn’t updated their social media in the last two years.

1 Like