Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Beautiful thing ya got going on there @Sebring noticed you blumat meter in the one pic what moisture level on the meter do you like to achieve with Blumats ?

2 Likes

My humidity levels for Washington hover around 60% so I keep it at about 100 millibars on the meter. I was clued into what it needed to be by Tad Hussey, the owner of KIS organics, when I moved to the pacific northwest. He had run trials on his little farm, so it seemed like a good number to start with. That was 3 years ago and I haven’t needed to adjust it since.
When I was in southern Nevada, aka the Mojave Desert, the humidity was only about 5%, so I’d keep it at about 75 millibars. I found that this would account for the extra moisture loss from the drier climate.

5 Likes

oh my sweet god is that comfrey in your bed!?

3 Likes

Yep! I love the stuff. No matter how hard you try you can’t kill it. They suck up all the light that gets through the canopy, die off as the cannabis chokes their light, then they come back in full force after I harvest.

7 Likes

thsts amazing. i have some outside but id never dare out it in my 100gal

1 Like

SEBRING’S REVENGE

Everyone one of them is guaranteed to have the same magical powers

Step right up, step right up, step right up, everyone’s a winner, bargains galore. That’s right, you too can be the proud owner of the quality goes in before the name goes on. Just pay shipping, just pay shipping.
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8cL4LvbqNY

You too can breathe the same rarefied air as elite growers in less than 30 days; if you are not 100% satisfied I will refund your investment. Some conditions and stipulations apply.

That’s right folks, it’s all free, right here, it’s starting up right now, a big free show, brought to you by the great work of our breeder, at no charge, so just gather ‘round and watch what we’re going to do.

50 packs of free high CBD feminized seeds, first come, first served. Don’t miss out on this Limited Release of “Sebring’s Revenge”!
No other seeds like it exist, so get them before they’re *gone!!

Watch your mailboxes, here come those free CBD fem seeds, we’re going to bring them out here, all free, so you can see what they look like, don’t blink, don’t look away, keep your eyes wide open, you don’t want to miss any of what is about to happen, and it’s all free…

*I’ll release more seed packs after I go to the store tomorrow and get more packing cotton.

Please either message me or reply that you’re interested and I’ll send you a link for the Paypal shipping costs donation link. Most shipping costs should be about $4.50 (within the U.S.). Anyone that hasn’t supplied an address to the Preservation Seed Run organizers will need to message me their address as well.
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8cL4LvbqNY

For those interested in what the total haul was from that one plant, this is it.

[left to right: Primo heavy seeds (for OG), Half-baked medium seeds (for guerrilla anarchy), a ton of fem pollen!]

18 Likes

im totaly down dude! hit me up

1 Like

interested, do you know any ratio or cbd amounts?

1 Like

Make sure you add your address to the “notes” section of the Paypal donation page, and I’ll have them shipped the very next day!

I know it’s almost completely CBD, because smoking the hash didn’t get me stoned at all. I’ll try sending it in for testing.

5 Likes

Congratulations for this new project my friend
I keep my eyes peeled on the results

2 Likes

hey @Sebring, is this offer valid to Brazil? :sweat_smile: :grin:

1 Like

Of course. I will ship to anywhere that needs CBD fem seeds!

10 Likes

Crazy, because the description showed something like 8% & 8%. But then again we already know they didn’t live up to their description (non-auto). I see SHN is still selling other BCG seeds, but not this one. Also BCG has no website and hasn’t updated their social media in the last two years.

1 Like

I actually found a description for the same genetics under a different name and it’s saying “Our standard Cherrywine x Otto seed stock testing at 20:1”.
I’m still planning on sending some of the hash off for testing so I can be certain.

7 Likes

You could do a Beam’s Test to check if they have CBD at all. Your bioassay tells us there is little to no THC.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of it and I remember reading about it on a couple sites years ago. I can’t remember whether I can use household chemicals to perform it though. @ReikoX, oh great master :blush:, please refresh my memory if time permits!

Oh, and the first round of seeds will be mailed Friday. @Sukia’s seeds will go to the post then as well.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Awesome, thank you @Reikox!

3 Likes

My buddy Shango Los, of the Shaping Fire podcast, asked me if I wanted to give away a bunch of free CBD seeds at his event in Washington. There was a catch though. I had to have a social media presence and a website. I told him that being a for-profit seed breeder wasn’t what I wanted. However, I did want the opportunity to expand my giving. So, I agreed to the need for a unified branding and an official web presence. It’s still under construction, but https://www.sebringseeds.com is the site I’ll be using to give away seeds to the non-Overgrow community. I’m sticking to my principles and no seeds will ever be sold there. Payment for shipping and a donate button are the only financial transactions being allowed on the new site. All donations, I don’t expect many, will go towards making more free seed giveaways.

I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts :sunglasses:.

25 Likes