Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Hey, check what popped up when I went to RQS today:

I’ve grown some of their autos in the past:

Attitude has em in stock.

8 Likes

:confused: that looks like a big autoflowering to me… that’s not Mr Sparkle! :joy:

what’s that strain pictured there?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

That’s a 4ft tent, so perspective is off. The strain is called Royal Dwarf, haha. It was my first grow so I picked the easiest strain I could find.

3 Likes

Patch Adams in full bloom and just starting to frost up.

SSDD clones (the best one!) because I need some for my stash :wink:
Also, a few I tossed in the compost that seem to be doing okay.

One healthy Maui Wowie and one I might reseed.

13 Likes

Oh my, that Patch Adam’s got huge.

6 Likes

Is that greengenes cherry bomb?

3 Likes

I think it’ll be a monster plant outside!

Damn straight!!! :cherries: :cherry_blossom:
All metallic cherry & floral flavor, no skunk!

10 Likes

I love that stuff, the dark cherry with fluffy buds were my fave, had one that was like a ciggarette…pure stealth and would pass as a normal tobacco smell. It was big green and lemony smelling but cured to a very distinct not weed taste and smell. Little intersex, very good potential for out crosses though i made a repro in 2012, an x18 hermed so i canned the beans.

7 Likes

Finally finished changing my dry sift drum from the weak silk screen material it came with over to stainless steel screen. No need to ever replace it again!

17 Likes

That is so COOOOOOOOOL!!!

I don’t remember seeing anything, but did you make that yourself? If so is there a how to posted? Would love to make something like that but on a smaller scale.

Also, any chance I can get some of those patch adams seeds when they are done? Been trying to grow some cherry and not having much luck. Just planted some and some RCB x Remedy. Going to pst on them. The RCB’s are almost all up, the cherry, not so much.

4 Likes

That’s awesome !!! I need one of those

5 Likes

Doooooood. Me too.

My dry sift bubbles more than my ice water hash, hands down. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Yeah and shaking a bubble bag for 2 hours is getting old hahaha

5 Likes

I was able to get the 1500 gram model for $350 during December, but if you shop around you should still be able to find a good deal on them.
Pictured is the 150 gram model which is much better suited for the home grower. I tried less expensive dry sift tumblers, but the benefits of the better built models far outweigh the additional costs!

11 Likes

Has anyone contacted the Dude Grows show about them pushing fake seeds? I just signed up for a membership and then ordered the seeds and paid 10$ shipping. Then I went to google and started searching and found this… now I’m tempted to cancel my membership. Did anyone get any through flower?

Best Coast Genetics sold untested seeds to Seeds Here Now.
SHN, James Bean specifically, offered the DudeGrows show free seeds for it’s members as a marketing tool.
James Bean and the Dude Grows show guys didn’t test them either and have been offering them as auto CBD seeds, because Best Coast Genetics defrauded them by assuring everyone that they were legit.
They are definitively NOT autoflower seeds. In fact, based on what I’ve seen so far, it’s unlikely that you’ll find more than a couple auto flowering seeds in an entire handful of seeds. If BCG had tested even 5 seeds they’d know they were defrauding people. This whole thing leads back to a giant greedy money grab by Best Coast Genetics.

Best Coast Genetics deserve nothing less from our community than a massive boycott that drives them out of the seed making business.

I’m not a paying member of the DG community, so I don’t really have any inroads for alerting them that they’re giving away fraudulent seeds.

Let it be known, that I am amiable to discussing anything and everything concerning my experience with Patch Adams seeds & plants, along with my broader plant experiences and expertise, with anyone, both informally and in a broadcast setting. So, if James Bean, the DG show, or anyone else would like to remediate this fraudulent situation, all they have to do is officially announce that an error was made and change all current written & future audio media regarding Patch Adams to state that it is NOT an autoflowering variety.

I posted an almost identical statement on the FB group Probiotic Farmers Alliance, tagging James Bean into the post, months ago, with no response.
(I am aware that this is a bad way to alert someone, but my concern for the community being aware of being defrauded outweighs my concern for James Bean or DudeGrows being defrauded, as it should be!)

Now, for what I originallly came here for!

A 24-Hour Light Cycle during Cannabis Vegetative Stage Starves the Soil with Karuna Chourey PhD

15 Likes

I saw someone posted a grow on their website. Said they were six foot tall plants. I posted to ask if they were indeed autoflowering.

4 Likes

@ReikoX
If you can remember where you saw it I’d love to hear their experience!

On a side note, this is the grow shed, mid snow-magedon.

17 Likes
8 Likes

I’m frustrated because that was my deciding factor to go ahead and sign up so I did and the very first thing I find out is that they aren’t what they say they are. Kind of a bad deal for me I don’t feel too sure that I will keep my membership.

5 Likes