Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

On the bright side, I think you saved a lot of us a grow of these seeds. I’m still thinking an early planting indoors. Random question, how cold is your veg room? I have heard rumors that autoflowering plants will stay in veg with cold temperatures…

6 Likes

70 F in the tent and 80 F in the shed.

I was hoping to be able to provide the internet with documentation of the Patch Adams strain. I can’t say I expected what we got!

What we learned: crossing an auto with a photoperiod only produced a small chance of auto flower expression. TEST EVERYTHING BEFORE SELLING IT :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

8 Likes

And that’s why everything from me is labeled :label: F1 untested. Somtimes it be on stuff i ve tested or F2ed, But i want them to go into it with the skepticism. That way when they find a jewel, they’ll be happier.

10 Likes

5 Likes

I prepped soil for the Auto Charlotte’s Angel seeds, when they arrive.

10 Likes

I remember an Adam dunn show where he talks to the guys from Mephisto about making autos. If I remember correct it takes 3-4 generations to make a stable full auto when crossing photo into auto.

6 Likes

You’re looking for around like 1hour 15 min

Long story short
Auto X photo=F1
F1 X F1= F2(auto traits only first show up in F2 gen)
Auto F2 X auto F2= Auto F3
Reverse auto F3 X auto F3= fem auto F4

13 Likes

That’s exactly right @DavesNotHere, as my understanding goes.
The only reason I’m sure the auto C’sA will produce 100% autos is because the original breeder took them to F3 or higher, with selection for all autos.

3 Likes

My last two Candida seeds popped great, but never got a taproot and likely dead unless a miracle happens, so I just popped 14 Patch Adams to compensate. They germinate fast! (I’m only waiting on maybe 3/14)

Any advice? You said you liked how Patch grew vs Candida, so I’m curious. That last pic you posted of Patch looked like it’d be a decent yielder. I need consistent CBD production, so photoperiod isn’t the worst scenario for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No doubt about it, Patch Adams can yield. Expect thicker sturdier stems, and more fill out on the stems. Just run it like you would any hybrid strain! :blush:

4 Likes

Awesome!!! I’m actually not too bummed now. I already had to put one Patch seedling in a solo cup because a taproot popped through the Jiffy pellet maybe a day or two after it broke surface. I haven’t seen that from any of my seeds in awhile. I might actually be brave and make some seed! :blush:

3 Likes

Auto fem CBD seeds arrived!

And they’re busy germinating!

The Patch Adams is finally flowering under 11 hours of light!

The STS did it’s job and we’re going to get feminized S1 seeds from one of the most vigorous F1 girls!

18 Likes

Is that stuff in the blue bins what comes in the bag of KIS soil? Looks like mulch & leaves… :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I am sure I probably missed it (reading comprehension is not one of my strong points) but where did you get the Auto Charlotte’s Angel seeds from?

The stuff in the bins is soil with 3/4 inch of yard debris run through a chipper, so mulch, and I ordered the seeds from Attitude, but I’m doing a seed run with them, so OG members will have free seeds for it in about 3 months!
The KIS soil is for a new grower I’m helping get started, of 3 new growers I’m helping get started!!

Today was interesting! I hit a dispensary to get some CBD concentrate for until harvest comes in and I ran into my boss buying edibles :joy:.
He didn’t know I grow and he told me in the past that he doesn’t “smoke”. So now I’m not hiding it from him and he agreed to let me supply him with better edibles :blush:. I call that a good day.

I also found out my other boss was told to use CBD for muscle pains. I was able to give him a pint of CBD infused olive oil yesterday and he couldn’t believe it didn’t taste like loud weed.

What a difference a week makes!

22 Likes

Thats an awesome day!! Another one out of the closet :stuck_out_tongue:

Right!!! I am in a local co -op thats basically hide-n-go seek for adult stoners…some of the stuff I came across was just plain nasty! Set up an immediate get together and had them help me process some “extra’s” I had to help set them straight on edibles…yeah a bit more cost than putting the weed straight in though if I want a caramel, I don’t want to taste the weed and know I can make them very high potency doing a solvent transfer without the extra flavor than what I am expecting

No doubt! Congrats!

8 Likes

Somebody’s getting a raise! :joy:

:clap: :wheel_of_dharma: :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Being open is so nice!!

4 Likes

Patch Adams - Week I-can’t-be-bothered-to-look-it-up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
The circles are all the female pollen sacks that where sprayed with STS and developed so far; everything else is in full flower and stacking density quickly!

18 Likes

That IS a good day man! I ran into a former boss of mine recently at a dispensary and it was CLASSIC! He said hey at first and then said, " does this place have good stuff?" Which felt a little disturbing, I am not gonna lie, because I had been hiding my cannabis consumption from him and here he was trying to sound cool with the lingo! Then he cleared it up that he was there with his wife so she could get some cream for her arm. Its cool when we can connect with people in this sorta way, I think! Kudos to helping the people get started growing, man, I’m REALLY glad I found this site or it would’ve been a lot harder with more indecision. It helps to have the confidence of all of the experience culminated from this site…I mean, we’re prolly talking CENTURIES UPON CENTURIES!

9 Likes