Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Oh… SUUUUUUUUUURE!!!

Now that I actually get funds in my PP, now I can’t use it??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

What a bunch of asshats that PP !

2 Likes

That blows. Best wishes for a smooth transition to whichever processor you end up with. It can be a hassle integrating that stuff, especially with non standard api support.

In other news, my wife will be trying out your CBD cream for the first time tonight, and we are pretty stoked about it. :grin:

6 Likes

Son was just recently injured at wrestling camp with another ankle sprain xrayed today no broken bones Yea applied last night felt great relief and increased range of motion In ankle it’s great stuff that @Sebring makes!

8 Likes

Not sure about the US but here they offer a card swipe gadget that runs off your phone , if I understand it you can manually enter cc transactions without having the card in hand !
It’s called square
Or something like western union wire transfers

1 Like

Maybe we need to invent weedcoin.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I have a square, I use it at art shows if I sell my pictures, you can do manual but you would need to be needing to be speaking with the person, I don’t think people would email all their credit card details on an open network/server. I think manual adds cost you more charges as well.

Thanks Shadey wasn’t total clear on it had just heard it was possible!

1 Like

This is why I decided to go with Bitcoin. That and the
PayPal transaction fees.

5 Likes

Just wondering why you don’t set up an email that you could use to take interact email payments as “gifts”?

2 Likes

I’m interested, but unfamiliar with that process.

1 Like

:unamused::unamused:

2 Likes

Yes I realize I linked the Canadian version of the website as I don’t live in the US and use their banking system.

Although 15 seconds on Google brought me here…

1 Like

2 Likes

So…

1 Like

1 Like

In “virtually” as in not all cases…

The TransferWise Borderless Account is another option to get an US account number without going to the US physically. It is in my opinion, the best option if you are a physical person or running a small online business and want to get payments worldwide.

The Transferwise Borderless Account also provides you with UK, European and Australian bank details, so it is definitely a great option if you work online, or just send and receive money from many countries.

Click here check TransferWise website or click here to open a TransferWise borderless account

2 Likes

Virtually as in “we have not checked all cases because that is impossible”. But you’re right, they will reserve the option to just click it from the other end of the world for stoners patients on OG that want to get some seeds.

Transferwise sounds like it covers more parts of the world.

2 Likes

My bank offers zelle already. Huge thanks! I think you just saved me time, frustration and $$$ :grin:
Thank you for having my back!!!

5 Likes