Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Just had my first taste of this plant, and even with no cure I’m really enjoying it. Tastes amazing.

Couldn’t wait any longer to try out, my back is freaking killing me right now and I really wanted some high CBD tonight :wink:

13 Likes

I’m looking forward to mine. It’s beginning to flower now. It looks like a sativa in a small Christmas tree structure. It sounds like it should be a real treat in the taste department.

Yours has the looks, too. Mine may get some colors. We’ll get a lot of cool nights before it finishes…

Oh, how long does SR flower? I need to make sure I have enough time. I can bring it in if it’ll be long. I sure wish my others had made it. I had a problem with seedlings but have that solved now. peace

4 Likes

No cool nights for me, my room hasn’t gotten below 74f in a couple months now. I did give it an extended flush this time though, not entirely on purpose. The parts of the plant closest to the cob lights turned the darkest, fwiw.

No idea. Both times I’ve run it I’ve let them go until i could get around to chopping them. I strongly suspect I could have chopped at least a week earlier, but I’m glad i didn’t. Also, I started them later than my other plants both times, so that is a confounding factor.

I hope others chime in about flowering times.

4 Likes

I was hoping to hear how long from you lol. Do they all get the purple leaves as they near finish time?

This is my Sebring’s Revenge on the left. Sort of droopy because I went out just before dark. It was a long hot day. It has tons of bud sites and a pretty structure. I wish it had gotten a little larger but It’s outside and I get what I get. I got a late start mostly.

That’s a Perkin’s Cut Bx1 sweet orange pheno on the right. It’s CBD also.

10 Likes

You got some big leaves on yours, mine are small, maybe because I topped and bent the shit out of it haha.

2 Likes

Here’s another pic of my Sebring’s Revenge. It’s in only a 2 gallon pot. I’m tempted to drop it into the raised bed to finish. I guess it will finish in time. I hate to be wrong, though.

11 Likes

The Maui SS has a bit of a pine cleaner smell. Maybe even fuel. I can’t lock it down. Can’t wait to don a proper cure smoke. Sebring does his thugthizzle. :wink: He’s Sebring

4 Likes

TP’ing it won’t hurt it but also won’t do much for yield either(at this stage), IME.

You could dig a hole(about +2" dia. oversized) & set the pot in it for moisture retention, cooler roots, & with some drainage underneath-- airflow to roots. If weather threatens just pull it out & run to the garage or dinner table or whatever. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Good idea. We could get a freak frost anytime after September.

2 Likes

This says everything!
@Sebring bringing more to the community, so they can give more, and more and more…
I’ve switched to THC dominant flowers, from a previous 2:1 CBD:THC diet, after a car crash wracked me up good. Even so, it’s inspiring to see so many growers offering CBD seeds to anyone in need.
Blessings.

This thread brought up many fond memories for me, especially of Clack Coot!, so many thanks to Sebring just for this thread alone (besides the many other reasons)!

6 Likes

I finally got all the materials together to start the community garden I’m building in my front yard!
The wood chips, horse manure, and old fencing was all donated by people getting rid of the stuff as waste!!
I’ve decided on a giant flower-ish pattern for the raised beds. I’m still trying to figure out the geometry of it, but I think I can get 10-15 beds in the space with room to walk.

I also cut down one of the old bushes that was overgrown and serving no purpose.
In Washington state its a “thing” to just slap a free sign on any garbage that won’t fit in a bin. :laughing: I kid you not, some of the stuff I’ve seen a free sign on was even more absurd than the one I put on the bush.

Our magic plants will be grown in the back, out of sight, but I will have some hemp growing in the front yard too.

29 Likes

Super cool @Sebring, How many folks from around the neighborhood do you think will use it?

2 Likes

I love your work ethic. It seems a little cooler up that way? Your a busy guy. I hope nothing but the best for you. You’re a great guy and a good mentor for the younger ones coming in.

Thank you for the cbd seeds. The autos will get quick meds to a woman who has severe muscle deformations. By no means are we hurting this woman or doping whatever. I saw the pain she was in and it hurt me as a human but especially a woman. Itl have to be administered orally. Her muscle contractions dislocate her hip. To sum it up these meds are going to someone who no one but her momma who is 70 cares about. The drs wanna give here so much oxy I think they wanna slowly kill her with that poison

Anything I can ever do to help let me know. Thanks @Sebring your yard project looks awesome. Hopefully you stay in touch when the industry swoops you up. It’s coming. Later bro. :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

At least a dozen have shown interest…and have kids. (Kids are SOOOOO expensive.)

5 Likes

I love to hear that our seeds are healing people. I don’t think there is anything I like to hear more, other than maybe “Hey, you want to smoke and BS.”
It is a bit cooler, but I’m near enough to the coast that the winters have almost no snow and the temperatures never really get too cold.

@Baltimore The help you’re giving that older woman is my repayment. I want everyone to experience the feeling of being an irreplaceable part of their community. That woman needs you to do what only you can. I’m absolutely sure there are people in your community that need that woman to live a healthy and happy life, for however long she has left. In time, those people will pay it forward and amplify your efforts! :grin: It’s the only way our society can truly heal itself.

The industry already tried and I told each of them that I’d love to collaborate with them for free. I refuse to take their money though. I’d love to be able to take money for my labor, but the second I do I lose 100% of my autonomy. Their profits exploited from my labor has to be the only focus, with no room for autonomous passion, until we overthrow capitalism. I’m not willing to make that exchange.
More importantly, I understand that by helping all people, no matter who they are or what they’re story is, and as many people as possible, in the way THEY say they need helped, I’m able to build up a karmic saving account that creates a communal need for my well being and health to be a community wide concern.
The OG forums is a living record of the fact that it works exactly that way. I know that if I need anything that a dozen people will be there in a second to help me. It won’t necessarily be the people I helped, because it’s usually people that saw or heard that I helped someone that they wanted to help, but didn’t before I was able to. They know I helped never expecting repayment, because I tell everyone that I don’t require any form of payment. I know kindness doesn’t need to be repaid, but rather internalized and mimicked. :blush: Money subverts that process in an all consuming manner.

28 Likes

That’s all dude. Once they get what they want they want you’re out. Even making contract in black and white isn’t my style. I just wanted to let you know. That helping my community after the things ive done is wonderful. Just wanted to let you know there’s a woman who’s quality of life is a gonna be a bit better. I thank you. You’ve done good things for me. Thank you.

I’ll drop postage for your endeavors. It’s the least I can do. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of money, or at least the quest for it and what some people will do just to have it.

Big ups bro…you’re making a difference already, and it’s only the beginning. Educating others about a better way to eat, garden, and live and making your own medicines, is a needed endeavor! So many people can use good help. And, we should all be prepared to help others, imo. peace… and, yes… yes… I am sto-o-ooned atm…lucky me! :relieved:

6 Likes

@sebring where can I find your site or catalog for cbd seeds? Looking to find some cbd auto’s for my dad and his wife, to make them some Rick Simpsons oil.
I put you right up there with him man. You’re both selfless, and willing to do what most people won’t, out of the kindness of your heart. VERY rare trait.
And I say thank you very much.

3 Likes

https://www.sebringseeds.com/

7 Likes