Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

where did you order from? I’ve ordered from several excellent seed merchants in the US but the only decent one outside the US appears to be Attitude, every single order I’ve made from other ones either didn’t get here or had very poor germination.

I feel like “wake me up when it’s over”. When seeds are $3.95 for 100 like all other plants. I’ve got enough seeds to last until sanity sets in. There are people making a fortune off cannabis seeds and still treating customers like shit.

5 Likes

All I want are ten regs of afghan or something good and easy to grow that is small and uniform and potent enough to make it worth wile. I hate the seed industry too. Once I get my 10 regs if I ever do, the plan is to grow them all for seed run and grow the males out and seed everything like midgrade weed, and smoke all this while saving the seeds when I break it up.

I used to do this and ten seeds f2 generation can produce thousands of plants with maybe 2 or 5 or 10 different phenotypes. I have bagseed can use that and the weed it can from smoked well but wtf. The obviously sent something because it was taken but no decoy, handwritten address, worst shipping I have ever seen.

I used to use seedbay and apparently they were bought out by these dicks, never buy from them / I hope they burn to the ground: https://www.realgorillaseeds.com

1 Like

I agree with all the positive sentiments on PeakseedsBC. I’ve tested for MikeJ and grown out nearly his entire catalog. Breeder direct, true F1 hybrids and IBL’s with a very fair price for quality genetics. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

4 Likes

@paintedfire420 I know you love their c99, any others standouts in their lineup?

1 Like

Yes, his Sweet Skunk x Blueberry is amazing. It’s a true F1 hybrid and you’ll find very little variation in that seed stock. It has wonderful euphoric effects and beautiful sandy resin glands but it’s a bit of a finnicky bitch to grow- very nitrogen sensitive from the Blueberry side. It’s one of my all time favorites as far as effects go. speaking of I’m going to need to order some more seeds of that asap! :smiley:

Honorable mentions for Sweet Skunk x C99, Texada Timewarp x Sweet Skunk and Kush x Blueberry.

SkunkBerry

9 Likes

Looks pretty similar to the sweet skunk x blueberry I’m finishing up now, except its missing the herm flowers and seeds :angry:

1 Like

Rip. I haven’t had that problem with any of PSBC stuff. Perhaps she’s reacting to the nute sensitivity?

1 Like

Could be ya, one just threw a single banana a few days ago so it seems much more stable. I had two other types in there though that also hermed but they’re bagseed so its not unexpected.

Once I have the room I’m gonna sit in there for 10 minutes and make sure I don’t have any light leaks!

2 Likes

Good idea, Peak’s gear is solid and proven

1 Like

Sounds like it. I should have mentioned my ISSxBB is from Jah seeds.

1 Like

Or just ignore me cuz I am stoned :sunglasses:

1 Like

Guaranteed Free Tracked shipping in USA.

Bogland72@gmail.com

Best deals around so ask us about pricing…Bog

8 Likes

Great Lakes Genetics - No Red Tape - No B.S. And the owners a straight old-school kinda person

9 Likes

They give cool ass freebies too! Just got Chem D x Apollo13 and Starfighter x Long Botton leaf as freebies, and all i ordered was loompa headband x G13/HP

7 Likes

I tried mate. Got three referrals, and I’m not willing to deal with any of them. One wont ship to Au, and the other two seem sketchy, sketchy enough for me to say 'fraid not. I wont send a blank money order to someone for anything, nonetheless for something they wont guarantee will arrive, that they got paid for, or that they even have.
Is there any other options?
BTW, do you know they tell us to refer to you for a zero germination rate? That, to me, is like selling a pizza through uber, denying you accepted the order after taking the bank transfer, and saying “ring dominoes”. Ignore this, I’ll just stick with my OG brothers/sisters. My2c, ymmv, fu2.

1 Like

Yeah. Not me. I wouldn’t touch them with a 15ft pole

@Jay I have used Hella Dank Seed Company to get my bog seeds without hassle but they only have some of his range.

4 Likes

I just started my outdoor girls with alittle extra light for a 1/2 hour till the end of the month. You can only get the genetics if you live in the PDX area… Get plants when one has to harvest by Oct 1st outdoors and the rains start and molds rear their ugly heads…But these are very well acclimated to our moist pocket here… Been grown here for 10-15 years and longer… They are from Stoney Girl Gardens. I’ve worked with some of his genetics over the last 10 years. But anyone whos grown local here, has dealt with bud rott and PM come the rains… These plants come in on a timely fashion. I grew Cripit and Sugar Plum for 3-4 years straight. And the Marion Berry, I harvest Sept 25th last grow with it. Purple Buds and mature…

But I’ll stop babbling;;

8 Likes

Hella Dank just got a new shipment and Great Lakes also has a good reputation for service. I’m sorry we don’t all ship everywhere. I realize it can be frustrating and we want international distributors who can use a third party shipper and payer in USA. SeedsHereNow.com usually has all our strains as well as DC Seeds.

We try our best to answer questions at our email but can’t solve every problem. Bog

15 Likes

I agree. DragBoatJeffy is good people. I’ve used GLG a couple times here from Canada.

3 Likes