Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Thanks for reaching out, It’s appreciated.

I live in Maryland dcseedexchange I literally got the next day. Seed City same deal before the credit card went down I got my order in less than a week with some nice freebies I got some seedsman Early Skunk fem nemesis Fem Royal Queen seeds citral Fem. Seedsupreme sent my order it was knocked off posted the picture of the paper I received as described then they sent my order right back out and I got six free white widow feminized Dutch Passion blazing. I bought a pack of DJ shorts blueberry and then I got a free 5 pack of limonene Queen yet to even open. I forgot to say I got a free Gorilla Glue number 4 Auto Fem that just popped freebie from the seed City. Right now they have freebies on The Afghan Kush I believe and I wanted to try the Frosted California oranges Auto Dutch Passion sounds fire definitely going to pick a pack of those up. I’m a citrus nut. If anybody has anything super citrusy holler at me. Hopefully I can make some seeds from this blueberry and throw it out.

5 Likes

Yeah ill second them. Been dealing with em quick and legit
inside usa no customs right nextdoor to me so 2days its here.
. Limited selection compared to some places but they usually got something nice. Breeder packs sealed not random packaging too.

3 Likes

What up ninja? Yeah I’ll be on here bouncing about and shit all these people in here well most of these people in here are decent people feel me. is shoot me a link when you put your thredup. Go beast mode on them! LOL that’s what’s up though

Yes I have ordered from them more than once and cannot complain at all.

3 Likes

Trying to find real seed company gear -malana cream on seedsman is sold out.
Looking for site that takes debit cards still seems most have stopped

2 Likes

Kwikseeds has RSC gear with credit card purchase… not certain about debit cards

3 Likes

@DanzaKuduro thanks for the link , I looked into it and that’s a real good source for there beans.

2 Likes

@Heritagefarms

You are welcome. Kwikseeds will send you the RSC landrace freebies versus the usual suspects that Seedsman provides.

2 Likes

Just email me at bogland72@gmail.com for info …BOG

3 Likes

http://www.i-funbox.com/coupons/attitude-seedbank

5 Likes

Received some '95 silver haze, increased from old Sensi stock, along with some Durban Poison x Pakistani. Looking forward to popping those, both from The Nature Farm. Anyone else running his beans?

3 Likes

I’d like to give the Vault a shoutout too - they’re a safe site to be ordering from with a lot of good gear for sale too .!
Gaz

6 Likes

I plan on making an order with the vault he’s got some good variety going on what did you order from him?

2 Likes

I’ve bought some fem MKage ( MK Ultra x SAGE . THSeeeds’ and some Mephisto auto’s from the Vault but they’re in Edinburgh - only 40 odd miles away from me so shipping is fast and they have a good selection of breeders gear to choose from …

Good luck with your seed-buy @Explorer mate.
Gaz

3 Likes

I couldn’t help but log in…I remember being here about 20 years ago. I acquired clones back then from BC Hash Plant and a strain called Bubble Gum…i crossed the 2 of them and grew the seeds and selected a nice mom. I lost the strain and OG went down i got out of the game. Well times change and its legal in Canada now so i ordered (sent cash) from this guy. I took a pic of the envelope…of course.

I’ll keep you posted on the results. I agree with what some people have to say here…trust the people here. Being nice goes along and with air mail a guy could even ship a clone with the seeds. Its good to be here.
See post below and stay tuned…not looking good!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @bandit306. Hit the following link to Introduce yourself. You can hook up with the rest of the OG crowd in the Any original OG members back? thread.

3 Likes

Well I made my order and it came within 4 days so really happy about that but also got an extra freebie which I didn’t expect to get so happy days good review from me for #TeamVault

Got the 8 ball kush from barneys as my selected freebie and they threw in the auto blue seedsman :+1:

11 Likes

so i got seeds from seed supreme and guess what…they screwed it up of course…a little more than a 100 Canadian down the drain. lesson learned good thing i didn’t send a 1000.00 or something stupid like that…pfft. I ordered REG seeds NO FEM seeds and they send FEM seeds. I sent an mail…i have no hope of hearing back from them they got the cash…never send those guys cash again…ever! Surprised i even got seeds sending cash in the mail…always send a little cash in case of issues like this. Its really not that big of a deal but incompetence drives me crazy…now i gotta find seeds again the search begins and more money…maybe giving my money to the government aint such a bad idea…wasnt a total rip off just kinda of a rip off…wonder what kind of plant will grow…plus the seeds look weak. Did they grab a bunch of seeds from a hemp field near by and sell those?? Never know…

I’ll keep you posted on how they handle the mix up…i should start a YouTube channel on the best seed banks…do you even get what you order and germination rates. They sent 4 GG fem seeds…not sure who’s genetics they are perhaps more hemp seeds…haha. Thought they were suppose to be WW fem seeds…I think they have a box of random seeds and just pick some out and mail them…not a total rip off just kinda…ugh. Plant them do a bunch of work and time to grow a bunch of hermie seeds and end up with shitty weed…sign me up…not! The bag they sent with them is worth more than the hermie seeds they sent…pisses me off how could i be so stupid…Sensi had such a good name back in the 80’s…i believe anyone peddling there stuff now are con men. No way to verify its legit

2 Likes

@Grease_Monkey here u go you greasy mustard walrus

1 Like