Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

I would love to get ahold of some of these, just let me know how I go about doing it. Thanks

4 Likes

I would love to get ahold of some of these as well, just let me know how I go about getting it done

2 Likes

Yeah lots of people waiting on those packs to get sent out from Alaska. After all the effort that went into retooling the seed runs based on member status, etc then it falls apart like this. I hope MOTR is ok and theres not a major issue on her end, but also seems like if OG seed runs continue in this format, another US distributor may want to pick up the torch.

Caveating all this with I’d love these seeds but in no way do I NEED them, so attempting to remain neutral on this and not put any negativity out there around this topic. Speaking from a totally objective standpoint here so as to not offend anyone :sunglasses:

16 Likes

If you would please, PM me if there is any available. I’m more than happy to cover the costs of shipping plus what ever donation request.

2 Likes

I take that back, at least it was not in my shipment. :confused:

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seed Runs Co-Op Logistics/Cost/OT Discussion Megathread

Before this all turns pitchforky I’d like to say that @MomOnTheRun dedicated a lot of time and love (and probably money, and her own seeds, and probably more) to the seed run project. I really appreciate all she has done and I am very thankful I got the chance to get such a variety of high quality and rare seeds.

We are all strain addicts and patience is a nasty thing, but maybe we should calm down a bit, have a vape or a beer or both and accept that life situations especially in 2020 can get really complicated. She surely did not run away with the precious seeds and this will resolve eventually.

Maybe I’m reading too much into some of the posts here but please give MOTR some credit, realize and appreciate what she has done so far and calm down a bit. I’m sure it’s all gonna be fine. And it will be much easier to return if there is no angry mob waiting.

20 Likes

No pitchforks. Nobody’s assuming any ill intent and we’re all appreciative of people dedicating their time and effort. That’s what we’re doing by donating our time, money, space and effort towards these seed runs.

We just want transparent info dissemination and some gosh darned updates. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I sincerely think no one in this forum could replace MOTR :hugs:, what she is and what she has done. There are special circumstances around that difficult the normal development of seed runs, we should all be patient and grateful with all the persons that make this possible, specially with those who have put so much effort, dedication and love in this project like MOTR does … :sunglasses:

12 Likes

As far as I know it is being addressed and discussed atm. We’ll gladly let everyone know when any new updates occur. Everyone is trying to get it sorted out. Hope all is well with @MOTR. peace

11 Likes

I think everyone is just curious about the status of this. 2020 has been an absolute shit show of a year. A brief update on this would be much appreciated we all know stuff happens and with the way shipping has been this year we can all appreciate the situation at the moment. I would love to help in any way I can @MomOnTheRun. Hope all is well and you are ok MOTR please let us know how your doing.

13 Likes

I still have 10 packs of these ready to go out to any folks willing to cover the package/shipping costs. Feel free to PM me

18 Likes

Did u send then directly to @Shadey previously? Or to MOTR to send to Shadey?? I dont believe I got these in my box a month or so ago.
Thx

1 Like

He sent me 6-7 packs last year with a list of names, I have had none this year Craigson.

1 Like

Lol its al good. I probably have em in the fridge.

Ive got a spreadsheet now moving forward so I can track what I signed up for and received better
Cheers

5 Likes

FYI all, I was instructed to send them all to MOTR. (~200 packs)

That is all I know other than I do have some overflow. Due to the delay I am letting some of these out into the wild.

I believe that co-op US distribution has since set up a contingency plan.

11 Likes

I haven’t had any of these Apollo crosses so he must have sent them to MOTR, I was wrongly thinking of some 88G13HP seeds he sent me in Feb MBVapester, tappy, shiskaberry, GreaseMonkey got those. Good luck in the fridge :wink:

edit Posted just before me, theres the answer.

4 Likes

@SCJedi could I grab one from you?

2 Likes

Of course, send me a PM. I can get these pretty anywhere in the States for ~$5 with tracking. Anyone else feel free to PM me too but keep in mind that there are [220 packs] in the distro pipeline. That is easily 90%+ of what I made

11 Likes

Nah @allotment , i never did receive any Appollo seeds for the UK/EU, though if they arrive I’ll certainly let you all know…:+1:.
Gaz

8 Likes