Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

What an amazing thread thanks to this great community

9 Likes

All my Girl scout cookie seeds came large and white . They where mature though . 100% germ rate. There is a white calcium coating on the out side and the embrios shell has a blackish coating under that . You see stripes because of the lack of the white calcium coating being consistent . There will be no strips if its all white and has 100% white calcium coating.
When people say scuff your seeds your scraping that calcium coating off.

15 Likes

I’ve got a whole plants’ worth of light tan seeds that I thought I messed up and was going to toss, but decided to do a germ test on first. Almost all of them popped within two days.

I had never seen every seed end up so light before, lol.

17 Likes

I can easily pick out my Cherry Vanilla Skunk’s seeds out of a mixed pile. It never puts any color into its seeds at all.

13 Likes

I be seeing white seeds popping out of my grow and I was wondering. Nice job! I know I’m going to love this one!

6 Likes

Cool Beans, hope I make the cut…25 on members list.

7 Likes

Hey, if anyone missed out on this I can try to take a few more. Just cover postage, etc.

I am also going to donate some to folks suffering from the California Wildfires. I know Bodhi is in Santa Cruz and that wildfire complex that hit Santa Cruz and San Mateo counties was pretty devastating.

21 Likes

I would very much like some of these. Some of my favorite genetics right there :grinning:

6 Likes

@SCJedi, you know I’m NOT turning ANY of your Offerings!!! Hit me with Addy or PP info and I will donate $20 for postage and, if any remaining, cover someone else. THANKS, stay safe and, be well.

9 Likes

The bulk of these are with MOTR awaiting send-off?

4 Likes

Did we ever get these from the beginning :thinking:? I know I’m the list but never received any :pensive:

5 Likes

European distribution is in the making. @Gaz29 should have yours by now.

5 Likes

@MomOnTheRun can answer any questions. 100% went to her and from her forward. Tracking shows June 19th.

Someone, please tell me this did fall apart after all of that time, space, labor, and effort.

12 Likes

It’s sad how everything turned out with Covid 19… don’t know what been sent and what not :thinking::expressionless::grin:

6 Likes

More surprise once it’s there! :grin:

6 Likes

So far, and for the foreseeable future, everything that went to MotR is kind of in limbo.

None of those seeds have gone out.

I’m on the list also, but I’d just as soon pay shipping again and ensure I get them from the source, given how much I like Apollo :grinning:

10 Likes

Yes sir I’ll I’m down for some. I’ll gladly pay for shipping.

5 Likes

I would love to get ahold of some of these, just let me know how I go about doing it. Thanks

4 Likes

I would love to get ahold of some of these as well, just let me know how I go about getting it done

2 Likes

Yeah lots of people waiting on those packs to get sent out from Alaska. After all the effort that went into retooling the seed runs based on member status, etc then it falls apart like this. I hope MOTR is ok and theres not a major issue on her end, but also seems like if OG seed runs continue in this format, another US distributor may want to pick up the torch.

Caveating all this with I’d love these seeds but in no way do I NEED them, so attempting to remain neutral on this and not put any negativity out there around this topic. Speaking from a totally objective standpoint here so as to not offend anyone :sunglasses:

16 Likes