Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

5 gallon bucket
2 air stones
4 gallons of ro water
Good air pump.

Mix 30 ml of hydroguard (or southern ag)
1 scoop of great white beneficial bacteria
25 ml of high brix molasses

Put air stones in there and turn on and run for 36 hrs. Should be no molasses smell before you put in your res. Will smell real earthy and be the color of tea.

12 Likes

If I already make guano teas can I just add it to that?

6 Likes

Sure, I add them at times. I read where you have to keep the molasses in check as too much potassium will kill microbes. I use molasses and a small amount of Humic acid. I love seeing fuzzy roots! I used to use Great White and I really liked that one. I use Roots Organics Oregonism now. It has a large variety of bacto/fungi.

5 Likes

I alternate. I use Southern Ag, Great White, Actinovate, Oregonism, and a variety of other organics that would bore most people. I am fungi-friendly and if I have a mat of moldy bokashi growing on the surface I’m a happy camper.

8 Likes

I had mold on the top of my soil once a long time ago I freaked out and threw everything out don’t know if it was a good kind of mold or not …I’m pretty sensitive to mold spores

3 Likes

Is that algae growing on top?

Yep, I would guess its from being shaded by its siblings.

2 Likes

It’s not interfering with water penetration? I scraped it off my greenhouse plants last year once in awhile when it got rowdy like that.

No, its not thick like it may appear. Its just discolored rockwool

3 Likes

:+1: for 20 characters

1 Like

Diggin the new shoes!

27 Likes

27 Likes

I told y’all I was not going to give up on the runt but I think that I am open to whether or not to include it in the seed run. Perhaps a vote?

9 Likes

Is it weird that I am ridiculously excited for this? :smile:

7 Likes

Hey, you got it this far, so I would just for the hell of it. I’m always superstitious about plants that aren’t the most obvious. On the other hand, I suppose if it’s genetic it might not be a great one to get involved in the seeds run…maybe make seeds and set them aside from the ones going out?

5 Likes

Ok, I’ve been watching these the last couple of days and I think I make need to get my 3 gallon bags ready.

They are pop locking, and doing break-dancing head spins while praying in their half gallon square pots with my living organic soil. I will brew up some goodies and molasses when I get back into town Monday but I will check root systems over the next week to time their final up-pot well.

7 Likes

If its a girl I’ll probably leave her and let her receive. If its a male I may cull him

6 Likes

Thanks again @50State …And @SCJedi

Your guys’ work is very much appreciated…@50…Thanks for the Santa gifts as well Buddy!!! Perhaps you might be able to help me identify one or two of them? Haha, I am not sure what the abbreviated ones are?

Kind Regards,

K.

4 Likes

OK, I am not quite sure how this happened in such a short period of time but the Apollos were all rootbound. Ok, it was the handmade soil, mycos and a special fungi tea but they went into their final 3 gallon pots today.

!

25 Likes

21 Likes