Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

34 Likes

Looking great. I think you timed the transplant to perfection, just starting to root bound.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

25 Likes

They were gettin busy. That’s a good sign.

5 Likes

Are those under lights?? you take them outside for transplanting? or do you have those outside with just a light for veg timing? They are looking very sturdy

4 Likes

A lot of us old school folks take plants outdoors to do a Sun Reset.

I get up early in the AM on transplant day and let them get a full day of sun.

Now that these are in 3 gallon bags for close to a week I will take cuttings, lollipop and flip. I will wait two weeks and then defoliate. I have a friggin jungle in my lab tent.

There is no way I am going to take all of these out of their respective places for a photoshoot but here is #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9:

Some pre-flowering going on under 24 on #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9:

Most-of-the-plot-shot:

Extra points if you are older like me and get the #9 reference!

23 Likes

I must be even older than that… This is something I need to learn. I’m just starting to keep plants.

They look nice and happy.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Sounds revolutionary. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, I may not have listened to that since high school. I remember now. That’s the sort of stuff we put on the stereo when doing acid or other hallucinogens. Black lights and black light posters and a good stereo. Thanks for the memory jog. #9
peace

6 Likes

Mark your calendars. Today is day #1 of darkness!

18 Likes

Woo hoo! May your nights be 12 hours and your days as well. Gonna be good. Best vibes with phase 3. Just give me the word when the time is right, and I’ll shoot the Barry White YouTube video right over. peace

9 Likes

So only a few days into flowering and most are already showing sex. On a very quick inspection it looks like we are just right about 50/50. I’m leaving for the week and will move them all around and see what is going on with each and make sure each # is account for and what sex each is.

12 Likes

Sounds awesome, rave on man!!

4 Likes

I remember reading you saying you came here to do a couple seed runs cause someone asked you too…well I’m asking you to stay after your done with them

14 Likes

I am in complete agreement with @TheShowMeHomie. We need as many quality people as we can get, and you definitely fall into that category.

9 Likes

Third or fourth for staying and somehow putting a block on the morons. You obviously make good seeds and are able to offer quality advice on growing flower

4 Likes

Thank you for the love and support!

I’m not going anywhere. Once the lab is up and running I may have less time but I’ll still be cranking out seeds.

14 Likes

if it came out of teh genetics Id hit it also. That keeps the gene pool opened as much as possible.
some may feel otherwise. if its for preservation Id use it, myself.

4 Likes

Plants are lookin’ stout! Nice leaf pattern to her.
Looks like I missed the bus on these prolly :frowning:

4 Likes