Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

Lemon and grapes.

I also took some sunlit closeup shots of the males because I had a random thought to see why they stunk like they do. They are pretty covered in trichs for males. Pictures mañana

12 Likes

If they got trichs, wonder if they get ya high

2 Likes

I don’t know about you but I’m not that down on smoking pollen bags. LOL. It sounds like it might not be that great for my allergies.

5 Likes

I’ve seen testing of males well online lol
But I think it’s for breeding purposes not to smoke and would have to agree with @SCJedi my lungs would hate me …now I wonder if it couldn’t be extracted with butane I would say bubble bags but I’m sure pollen would end up in it… doubtful any extraction means would be worth it short of just saying you did it lol

2 Likes

A long time ago. I smoked a male, not the pollen , but the sticky leaves and caught a little buzz.before I grew. Some one elses.
All we had

6 Likes

!

35 Likes

It is a frosty male ain’t it

5 Likes

Males, plural. There are five of them and most of them are frosty.

If you look closely you can see why I pulled them out. The pollen was so thick on the leaves it was sourcing fungal issues.

10 Likes

I’ve never gotten a male loaded with trichs yet. I have let a few grow on out but nothing yet. Most people never see their male in its full potential, for obvious reasons.

11 Likes

Those are some good looking males very resinous how far into flower are they and are they smelling like the girls?

4 Likes

I didn’t hold back the males like I normally do to stagger everything.

Yes, they smell like the ladies and those pics are from day 59

12 Likes

Still have a pack of these.

I wanna do something of the sort with y’all as well.

Getting some Masibindi by Magus Genetics to an old forum buddy. Not gonna reveal who he is until he says he wants to participate… but hopefully it’ll all work out!

Btw Masibindi is:
Zamal-A x Warlock

Should be a fun one. Once they’re in F2 form I’ll let the OG fam know.

Btw, would love to take part in these if there is space. They would be outdoor. If not, maybe when the time is right I’ll F2 my A13 Gorilla Arm x Apollo 11 as well to help preserve the line even more!

Much love y’all!

Swampy

21 Likes

Put your name on the list above Swampy. It’s open until it’s not anymore. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Day 65 and we are getting close!

39 Likes

What a beautiful sight to see :smile:

9 Likes

Great work, @SCJedi! Seeeedlicous!

5 Likes

Beautiful job man. Things are looking awesome!!

8 Likes

they about ready to fall out… :wink:

6 Likes

What’s the nose on her?

6 Likes

Do you remember what day roughly they started producing visible trichomes. I took some Temple of Apollo males up to 6 weeks but still didn’t see any trichomes or any visible difference from 3 to 6 weeks of flower. Trying to do a better job running males so I can find a possible keeper male.

11 Likes