That’s a vigorous male, guy. :clap:

4 Likes

That is a spectacular sight. I love it! :smile:

3 Likes

Really liking the way that black water is looking too

5 Likes

That looks fantastic.

1 Like

That ought to make a few seeds. Looks like a real stud.

2 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this. I hope I’m not too late. Thanks to @50State and @SCJedi for your contributions.

7 Likes

You should be fine on any of the grows as long as you sign up before the topic title says “CLOSED”. peace

6 Likes

Studs, plural. I put all of the males in front of the big fan. This picture is simply the inner part of that cluster.

5 Likes

Had to get it lol

10 Likes

It didn’t dawn on me until about an hour after I ate some canna-ice cream last night that y’all probably wanna see Apollo seeds. Most of my other plants are not seeding up quite this way with the exception of the ghash I have in there. It is almost like the Apollo’s are syncing up. These things are busting at the seams with seeds already. In some spots it looks like there is more seed than flower material to support them

37 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! Love those pics.

6 Likes

:drooling_face: much seed, very wow :heart_eyes:

and what is this about canna Ice Cream!? homemade or?

7 Likes

I have a really good friend that is a professional ice cream maker and he made it.

8 Likes

Looking thick with seed. Ghash x Apollo sounds too damn good.

9 Likes

you are a pro at making seeds and growing plants!

5 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate you.

I think that we are all pros you need to have the ability and desire to tap into it.

I love cannabis as well as spreading the gospel of it.

19 Likes

Recipe? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is time for the pollen donors to move on to greener pastures or the compost heap. I’m voting for the latter but they have all been staged on the back patio top think about their indiscretions.

In reality, it is the end of the 8th week of flowering and I have to make some room in the tent for airflow, or else. I really should have done this a couple of weeks ago after everything was good and pollinated. I had to wait until leaf surface moisture levels started a problem from transpiration and caked-on pollen

The seeds on the four Apollo ladies are all still VERY green so wrapping this up may take a little bit longer.

36 Likes

I’ll add a slight correction: Five females Apollos.

I kept the runt and she is still going in her special little way, pollinated and all.

16 Likes

Looking pretty sticky! So how they smelling?

1 Like