Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

Looking very dank all the best

4 Likes

I would love to sign. up for this as well if it isn’t too late.

4 Likes

Wow man, those seeds look great. Glad you’re having a bountiful harvest. Can’t wait to dunk some.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Great job man!. How far in the soil did you put the seeds. In the beginning. Same soil you grew with or special for seeds?

4 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit , did all the girls turn purple?

5 Likes

It’s still open until the grower calls it closed. That normally happens around when he’s packing them to send to the distributors. The same rules apply to all co-op grows. This year things are a little different. There is a small charge per pack and the shipping. Basically, just helping to cover costs.

Here’s the latest update on how they all work. About the Seed Runs Co-op ⚠ Read before you participate

As long as the run is open you are welcome to sign up. It goes by who gets on the list first if seeds are scarce. If that happens somebody will do that strain again. You are level 2, so you would sign up in that list. peace

10 Likes

I’d say there was a good mix of purple on half the girls, others had none at all. The F2s had much more purple coloring overall, the F1s only had one girl that was fairly purple at the end. Lots of purple on the underside of leaves and some of the top buds.

I’ve been slammed trying to shuck, dry, bag, label thousands of seeds. No idea how much effort this took, and I’m even more humbled by the amount of giving around here because of it. I have over 100 of the F2 seeds ready to roll, and about half through bagging the IX1s.

I should be getting these out hopefully by Thursday which is likely later than @MomOnTheRun wants to wait, but with all the madness going on out there today who knows what the plans may look like. One way or another these seeds will get to everyone who’s on the list!

23 Likes

You killed it @schmarmpit - really awesome job! Thank you for all your time and effort doing this! When you forget how much work it was lmk and hook ya up with something else. :smile:

If I remember correctly, I used the more purple pheno to make the F2’s. Do you have a preference on smell between the more/less purple ones? I’ll be curious what you think of the smoke overall.

Great job man! :v:

10 Likes

Thank you so much! I bet by next year I’ll be ready to run seed again.

The purplish phenos definitely had more of the berry smell to them but I’m actually digging the smoke from the green phenos best. They have a killer kushy earth taste I just am loving right now. The high reminds me of Sunshine Daydream. Not a knockout stone but definitely some good body sensations and just makes you feel good.

At this point I’m not really sure why I bothered making the two seed variations. There likely won’t be a huge difference between the two. But I did so there ya go.

About 20 seeds per pack. All buttoned up and ready to ship!

46 Likes

Woot Wooot!! looking AWESOME! Thank you!

so I’m sure this is kind of silly, like Bx, what does IX 1 mean???

7 Likes

So cool man! I can’t wait for some extra space so I can preserve and do my own chucks.

4 Likes

F2 X F1 = IX1 complete sentence

18 Likes

Way to go @schmarmpit. Thanks for putting in the time and effort required to achieve such a fantastic result. I sure do appreciate it.

9 Likes

Great successful job putting it all together. :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Thank you very much! You did a great job on the grow! Everything looks fantastic, those packs too ^^

11 Likes

Awesome work and great packs. Thanks for all of the effort.

9 Likes

I’m kinda anticipating these. Bodhi description says it’s great for nerve pain…I really hope so.:v:t5:

10 Likes

Amazing work bro great job

7 Likes

Great job! Wow that’s a lot of seeds, hehe.

10 Likes

Thanks for the great work can’t wait to try some of these out

6 Likes