Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

You killed it @schmarmpit - really awesome job! Thank you for all your time and effort doing this! When you forget how much work it was lmk and hook ya up with something else. :smile:

If I remember correctly, I used the more purple pheno to make the F2’s. Do you have a preference on smell between the more/less purple ones? I’ll be curious what you think of the smoke overall.

Great job man! :v:

10 Likes

Thank you so much! I bet by next year I’ll be ready to run seed again.

The purplish phenos definitely had more of the berry smell to them but I’m actually digging the smoke from the green phenos best. They have a killer kushy earth taste I just am loving right now. The high reminds me of Sunshine Daydream. Not a knockout stone but definitely some good body sensations and just makes you feel good.

At this point I’m not really sure why I bothered making the two seed variations. There likely won’t be a huge difference between the two. But I did so there ya go.

About 20 seeds per pack. All buttoned up and ready to ship!

46 Likes

Woot Wooot!! looking AWESOME! Thank you!

so I’m sure this is kind of silly, like Bx, what does IX 1 mean???

7 Likes

So cool man! I can’t wait for some extra space so I can preserve and do my own chucks.

4 Likes

F2 X F1 = IX1 complete sentence

18 Likes

Way to go @schmarmpit. Thanks for putting in the time and effort required to achieve such a fantastic result. I sure do appreciate it.

9 Likes

Great successful job putting it all together. :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Thank you very much! You did a great job on the grow! Everything looks fantastic, those packs too ^^

11 Likes

Awesome work and great packs. Thanks for all of the effort.

9 Likes

I’m kinda anticipating these. Bodhi description says it’s great for nerve pain…I really hope so.:v:t5:

10 Likes

Amazing work bro great job

7 Likes

Great job! Wow that’s a lot of seeds, hehe.

10 Likes

Thanks for the great work can’t wait to try some of these out

6 Likes

Impressive generosity. Labeling, packaging, and most of all the beans inside, all look great.

7 Likes

I hope everyone has good luck with these beans. I tried popping 20 pretty soon after dried and only got a 50% germ rate. I tried to give everyone at least 20 so you should hopefully get 10 plants. Then someone told me they should have a cold cycle before testing, so they were all stored in the fridge for 2 weeks or so before shipping them off. The seed thing is all new to me.

The smoke has a great body buzz to it, and one of the F2s has a blueberry baked good smell and even taste, I’ve often heard about but never experienced. I turned all the seeded plant remnants into some top shelf edibles with my Source Turbo.

I saved pollen from the first Blue Tara male and pollinated all 3 of my Nirvana Bubblelicious fems to make Taralicious. Here they are below along with a lone Sin City Blue Power and Orange Push Pop BX from @silversurfer.

32 Likes

Thanks again. Probably the only bad luck I’ll have with them will be my bad. Looking forward to growing these out

8 Likes

Thank you I loved ssdd and these sound awesome! Appreciate all the time n energy. Thanks also @PlantShepherd

9 Likes

Thanks man! Really glad these were preserved (and an excellent job of it). Maybe it’s just nostalgia, but this was one of my favorite Bodhi strains. Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did! :v:

11 Likes

Solid packaging!!! Well done!!!

24 Likes

Blue Tara f2 I like the looks of them so far.

20 Likes