Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

:joy::joy::joy:

For science!

7 Likes

Ok so perhaps I’ll go with a vigorous male that has a good structure, large meristem, and decent scent profile.

Post #254 for reference.

My top pick so far is number 4. Pleasant aroma with fantastic structure. Sweet and piney scent and the vigor to kick my ass all day long.

Runner up would have to be number 8 with a near identical structure but more of a citrus and sugar smell to it.

Aside from minor details like slightly larger fans, vigor, and thicker meristems, the terps are what’s jumping out at me.

I have no issues making crosses of each but my main focus for this cycle is going to be one or two males only. So the rest will wait till the clones are ready to make the last crosses.

5 Likes

You, sir, are today’s winner of the internet!

*Results may vary and your wife will probably kill you in your sleep for using her toy.

8 Likes

She said I have her permission hahaha

6 Likes

You are legit the man , mad love dude

4 Likes

THERE WILL BE A POLL AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST

Quick shot while lights are off.

Balls are stacking up nicely.
Top row is 6 | 4 | 8
Bottom is 10 | 3

Number 6

Number 4

Number 8

Number 10

Number 3

So for this first pollination I will only be doing the top two plants from the poll. If anyone wants more I can always do subsequent runs. And don’t think I’ve forgotten about femenizing. Only one choice but it also will have to wait for the clones.

Added fem so I know what everyone wants.

!CAST YOUR VOTE!

• TE #6
  • TE #4
  • TE #8
  • TE #10
  • TE #3
  • TE #9 (feminized)

0 voters

5 Likes

Hey squad, is it still possible to get in on this?

3 Likes

I don’t see why not! It will probably be around February to March when these finally go out.

@Sebring could you help us here good sir?

4 Likes

Which male most resembles the female?

4 Likes

Well to my very untrained eye, number six looks the most like number 9. But they all look fairly similar.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Added you to the waiting list :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you MOTR!

@Fewding I chose #6 because it’s the most like #9 and it’s got good clustering, good nodal spacing, and it’s short and fat.

10 & 3 are excellent choices too!

7 Likes

No problem! Tag teaming at its finest :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Fewding Any of them stand out in smell when you do a stem rub?

6 Likes

I choose 10 because the top clusters look stacked tight together. And it looked sturdy from the picture

5 Likes

Well the sacs are starting to develop now and I’m too scared to do any unnecessary rubbing at this point, but number four and 8 have the most interesting smells. 4 is pretty piney and sweet, while 8 is sweet and citrusy.

2 Likes

Males are doing nicely and starting to drop pollen on some fan leaves. In a few days after some more development I’ll toss bags over each one individually and cut them down. Don’t wanna shake too much pollen lose out in the open. I think soon I’ll try getting a tent to keep the males in a separate room. Too risky.

8 Likes

Top question ^^ So the 6 for me, and for the main line.
4 by love (look like a G13/ST)

But you known already my habits, in my crop it will be the one than send me in orbit with a lassi bang.

3 Likes

Please add my name if possible.
Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Tommy

3 Likes