Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Absolutely stunning!

Thanks

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

Iā€™m new here, but Iā€™d love to breed some stuff to share as a way to introduce myself to the group here.

I have a nice yeti that works well as a male, and access to a big variety of clones that I want to pollen chuck on. Iā€™ll start running the yeti against a group of females from clone in a few weeks when my tent is open.

Not really sure what the process is here, if any, but maybe Iā€™ll just open a thread and go to town growing some plants? Photo doc, etc.

At some point, Iā€™d also like to do a Jungle Spice F2 run. Mostly for myself, but Iā€™d be happy to offer up a bunch for other people. Itā€™s becoming a scarce strain, and itā€™s my personal favorite from what Iā€™ve grown of Bodhiā€™s gear. I have 8 seeds left I thinkā€¦ Iā€™d like to use the rest of them for an open pollenation F2.

10 Likes

What this about Dank Sinatra F2s now? Lol. I think what everyone is doing is awesome. If it ever comes to needing help you can put my name in the hat.

6 Likes

@lefthandseeds
If youā€™d like to F2 the Jungle Spice yourself or have someone run them sooner, weā€™re happy to help you. There is a list of volunteer breeders if youā€™re interested. Also, we can help with things non-grow related as well, e.g. packaging, shipping, label graphics, journal help, etc.
Just let us know your preference!

I know Iā€™d be interested in some open pollinated Jungle Spice seeds. I was eyeing that strain for a while! :smile:

Weā€™re all humbled and grateful that youā€™re considering the OG community in assisting you! :sunny: :rainbow: :peace:

8 Likes

Right on! I think Iā€™d like to F2 them myself, but I would be super grateful if someone could tackle the packaging/labeling/shipping aspect. Iā€™d be more willing to offer up my SSDD seeds, but it looks like you guys already have that one covered. Iā€™m a little too attached to my Jungle Spice to give up control. :yum:

Iā€™d also be willing to purchase one of the remaining packs from seedsman, and donate them to the cause. If someone is ready to rock on growing them out, Iā€™ll foot the bill. IMO itā€™s an under-recognized strain, and Iā€™d be super happy for people to get it in their hands so they can try it.

7 Likes

And there we have it!
A wiki post grow journal all set up for when you start them, or before if anyone wants to discuss the Jungle Spice strain or the upcoming grow.
@lefthandseeds, you should be able to edit the top post and we should have a volunteer assigned to keeping the seed run moving forward. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nice one :+1: @lefthandseeds , a grow journal from the start is a great start mateā€¦ & thatā€™s an excellent offer to buy some beans for some volunteer breeder to f2 etcā€¦!
Happy growing ,
Gaz

7 Likes

Everything is looking great guys, awesome job šŸ–’ go community :triangular_flag_on_post:

10 Likes

If anyone is interested in doing a reproduction run ā€“ I should also mention that I have Bodhiā€™s Zipolite Oaxacan seeds. If there is interest and a grower willing to produce seeds, I would be willing to make a donation. AFAIK, these are OOS everywhere.

Note that these are pure sativasā€¦ so not a grow for the feint of heart!

11 Likes

If youā€™re interested in seeds, when theyā€™re done, make sure your name is listed under the main post for the strain youā€™re interested in.
If it isnā€™t, you can private message me, by clicking on my username and then clicking on Message.
Make the subject of your message the initials of the strain youā€™re interested in and Iā€™ll add you, i.e., SSDD, DBHP, S91, JS, TE, or ALL.
Once seeds are ready to ship our chosen distributor, or I, will message you for an address and to arrange payment of shipping costs; this shouldnā€™t be more than $5 for most people and we will be trying to consolidate multiple packages if possible to further reduce the cost to recipients.

17 Likes

damn those sound nice, thats nierika landrace ?? i def interested in those, both my tents will be filled up for a while tho

6 Likes

thatā€™s super generous lefthandseeds, hope someone volunteers to grow these. I remember from breedbay that the zipolite is a modern Oaxacan rather than a landrace heirloom. If Iā€™m remembering correctly, the initial seeds came from buds wrapped in newspaper that bodhi bought from a lifeguard on the beach. He described the effect as ā€˜zippyā€™, and a pretty good representation of a classic mexican sativa high. I think being a modern oaxacan the flowering time wasnā€™t quite as long as a landrace sativa.

Damn I miss breedbay.
ps, if anyone has a copy of bodhiā€™s description for the nierika cangshan mountain china dali sativa, I would love to take a look at that for reference.

10 Likes

That is quite generous tough. IMO thatā€™s the way that should be.

Great job guys

5 Likes

Way to go yā€™all :+1:, respect

6 Likes

If anybody has any ideas as to where a pk of discontinued Bodhi gear is and knows where to pick them up from, send pm please

4 Likes

There are more posts than Iā€™m listing, but a great place to start would be to contact these individuals.

6 Likes

also @OrganicGorilla posts pax for sale on his IG i think same name

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Tommy here.
New here on Overgrow. I am on other forums with a different name. You may know me because of my Gonzo picture. I found this thread through MOTR. I have been making my own Bodhi seeds for a few years now. I am just finishing up a small batch of Goji seeds that should be done around Christmas. I make seeds for my own grow and prefer seeds over clones. Cannot beat the vigor! I would love to help with a seed run in the next year if I have the space and time. I am an organic grower.

Thank you for preserving these great strains. This is awesome!

-Tommy

23 Likes

Welcome Tommy!
Iā€™m sure weā€™ll be taking you up on your offer as your space frees up. :slight_smile:

If youā€™re interested in any of the seeds being created now (skunk '91 and sunshine daydream are being mailed shortly) let us know. Also if you will have extra goji seeds Iā€™m sure OG members would be interested in some of them.
If individually packing and shipping isnā€™t your thing, we have distributors for most major continents that you can just send a single big container of seeds to and theyā€™ll sort and ship them for you!

16 Likes

Welcome @Tommy_McCain! Iā€™m a fan of @MomOnTheRun and I ,for one, appreciate the effort to grow our community. You have found the ā€œthinking manā€™sā€ cannabis growing forum. There is not a more knowledgeable, talented or generous group of growers anywhere that Iā€™ve found in my 50 year love affair with the cannabis plant. Sit back, learn, teach, and have fun. Proud to have you in the community brother! Hit me up any time if you need anything.

:cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes