Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Not even one seed is to be sold from this project. The intention as I understand it, is it’s free to each and every interested party.

8 Likes

@McMuffin none of the ones that are made from this opportunity. . .and if for any reason they becomes an argument instead of a discussion I will be closing the thread immediately and call the troublemaker out in the shark tank. . .got it. . .nothing but positive vibes on here guys please✌
And @nube your post was amazing, we are exactly on the same page. . .you have ran bodhis gear so just helping on that front is amazing. . . .and the biggest thing guys THIS IS NOT MY THREAD THIS IS EVERYBODIES I’m not the shot caller (unless it’s drama related) this is a community thing everybody’s has the same rights to input and comment and be involved (but not criticise) just as much as I do . . . .when it comes down to the breeders, nube is right again, it has to be a reputable BREEDER not a first time pollen chuck. With that being said , fear not everyone will get seeds that ask so if your not chosen to be a breeder your sure as hell going to be a tester so don’t get sad (or butt hurt) we are together on this 100%

14 Likes

I do! :stuck_out_tongue:

1.) Absolutely! I like to veg for 5wks, take clones and veg them for 8-10 wks though 6-7 months per plant from start to finish is a bit too long though it has given me plenty of opportunities to practice with CSS and STS last winter so I am going to veg waay less and try my hand at perpetual to cut down to 4 months for each strain
2.) 8 ft ceilings
3.) Can certainly make one if I have to
4.) Patience is my middle name lol
5.) Sure…my daughter and her boyfriend help with every harvest
6.) Hmmm only Blue Moonshine and Skunk #1 though its been awhile and could use a memory refresher

If I get to help out with this project, I can start as early as next week so they are ready for when my 3x3x8 cabinet opens up mid-end September…I would just start this up instead of Tangie :wink:

10 Likes

Sounds about right!
I like the journal you are currently running, very clean and neat set up!
This bears all about seeing more female growers in the field.
What’s everyone think???
I can split my pack into two 6packs and supply two breeders if needed.

8 Likes

That one sounds custom made for me. Lol

Edit: Keep that in mind when whomever grows those out. :thumbsup:

10 Likes

Haha man, have you seen pics of Cobra Lips? She’s a super tropical, potent, stinky spear and wizard hat maker of infinite delight! A very very good strain that gets overlooked. Not especially pain relieving, but very stony nonetheless.

Here’s a few pics. Bodhi Plant and seed guide

10 Likes

@nube, that’s ok. I wouldn’t recognize a medical effect. I’m just in it for the stone. :laughing::smiley:

It probably explains why I have such a high threshold of pain though.:wink: I was a wimpy kind of guy when it came to pain in my young years.

6 Likes

Thank you! I can see the hold up being that I am new to these parts so not well known here though working on changing that

7 Likes

@nube, I followed that link. They do indeed look awesome. Not sure about the smell of lemons and rubber though. :wink: At least it wouldn’t smell like fresh pot in the house. :laughing:

6 Likes

Sounds like an interesting strain with beautiful cola’s to boot

5 Likes

Here’s a model you can work from

http://www.opbf.org/

I especially like this part.

http://www.opbf.org/glossary

7 Likes

Brilliant!
This is easy basic and legitimate breeding. Tried and true method.
I’ve got a great feeling about this.

8 Likes

Wow apparently there was a method to my madness lol that just about sums up how I’ve bred
Awesome read thanks

6 Likes

Well here comes voting time again. . .polls will close in 24 hours
Before you vote I was thinking about just doing an f2 run now and distributing the f2s to run the crosses but the choice is yours
What should we worry about the most THIS run?

• F2 run
  • Crossbreeding run
  • both

0 voters

1 Like

I saw a grow a guy shared of Chem 3 a while back which made my mind up on Cobra Lips… must say in veg now they’re smelling very good on the stems and have a great structure.

5 Likes

I have grown this way @Pedro_Bann , if you veg your plants/clones in a really small container(5/6 inches) til it’s ready to flower, stick em in a 2/3 litres tall thin pot, as i usually find the plants only branch out in wider pots etc, so hardly any branches as this pic below shows; it’s in a two litre pot :arrow_heading_down: As described above :arrow_up:

I just had a thought : your doing hydroponics or… ?
I was meaning soil bud…
Anyway I hope this helps you or someone else…
Take it auzzy" lol…
Gaz
Edit: i just skipped a few posts, need to go back n read em… ha.

13 Likes

F2 for the win. . . Alright! Our co-op thread

Has also chosen to f2, so we will be collaborating on the breeders and be running SSDD and Herijuana, along with DBHP if @OrganicGorilla is still going to graciously donate them, so the next step is to see what other bodhi work is wanting to be donated/ran , I’ll look up all the previous donation offer and make a poll later today, so please chime in on what you want to see on the poll. . .thanks guys, I will also be sending pms to possible breeders for a hoodini interview, tomorrow so please also chime in if you feel you are a reputable breeder and fit the criteria in the above posts​:+1::+1: @MisticHaze @cannabissequoia we will find the trustworthy breeders to run these guys, fear not I have faith

6 Likes

Yes, I am still good to offer my 10 pack of Dragons Blood Hashplant and 6 pack of Sunshine Daydream. This is such a great idea. A community project. :+1:

8 Likes

This is awesome, this is basically what Ive been planning but its a whole foundation of like minded weirdos, excellent.
Wonder if they like canna? :smirk:

4 Likes

Awesome my man,fucking epic! this is going to go down in the cannahistory books! And we can all say we accomplished this together!!

6 Likes