Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Yes, I am still good to offer my 10 pack of Dragons Blood Hashplant and 6 pack of Sunshine Daydream. This is such a great idea. A community project. :+1:

8 Likes

This is awesome, this is basically what Ive been planning but its a whole foundation of like minded weirdos, excellent.
Wonder if they like canna? :smirk:

4 Likes

Awesome my man,fucking epic! this is going to go down in the cannahistory books! And we can all say we accomplished this together!!

6 Likes

This type of project has to start with people buying seeds from the breeder right? They know we’re making seeds because we’d be buying feminized seeds otherwise.

I think it builds interest to see the strains being grown out. For most products people have a finite amount of money to spend in their budget. Getting free seeds doesn’t use up any of that money, it only builds enthusiasm to go buy more seeds later IMO

at least I feel that way when I give away F2’s. We need the breeders, I see them as the guardians of the strains. They have the breeding stock, they keep it stable. I don’t expect my F2’s to be exactly the same as originals.

16 Likes

Brilliant idea fellas. I’ve heard bodhi saycon multiple podcasts he isn’t too concerned with people using his,work and is all about spreading the seed so I think he’ll be happy to see this great gesture of generosity.

I only discovered Bodhi’s gear about two years ago and I’m always impressed at what I see and read. Excited to see this play out… Who knows maybe one day I’ll be able to run some of these fine genes!

Good luck all, I fucking love OG!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Ok well this will make it easier for me lol **COME ONE COME ALL **
This is an open vote meaning everyone will be able to see who voted. . .it’s for breeders donators and and a spectator vote to show the love, if you want to be in one or all 3 of these amazing groups please vote now (if you don’t give a shit don’t vote please)

• I want to be a breeder
  • I want to graciously donate to the cause
  • This is my vote of confidence. . . Go community

0 voters

7 Likes

@cannabissequoia @MisticHaze
@MomOnTheRun @MadScientist @99PerCent @ReikoX @Barefrog @Torontoke @nube @Tinytuttle

6 Likes

@Lucy247420 @Jellypowered @toastyjakes @StevieG @oleskool830 @Meesh @ioik
@KingGhidora @Gaz29 @anon58740919

5 Likes

badass 116% wtf?!

5 Likes

@bezalom @Northern_Loki @Billy @McMuffin
@Worcestershire_Farms @Cobra50 @Dewb @DavesNotHere @Viva_Mexico

3 Likes

I went on a tagging spree I ask all of you I tagged to please tag someone else to spread the word

4 Likes

Idk that’s crazy that’s how loved we are guys​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

@Fewding @Dr_Jekyll @cogitech @Ftlob @Fresherbs @Kingaizen69

6 Likes

Thanks @Hoodini! Listing your tags reminded me of how many good friends I’ve made on OG! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad we can all be apart of this please tag your friends we need that word of mouth

2 Likes

Well I voted to be a breeder, but that’s really only saying I have the space. Lol. And if we have no other volunteers then I’ll try and step up. :sweat_smile:

:v:

4 Likes

Manual like override @Fewding woohoo I’m so happy that you voted breeder, in the end it will come down to the community vote but I encourage everyone to vote breeder :+1: I would but my season it coming to an end. . .I’m working on my solar ghetto grow for indoors but no promises yet plus it’s a micro grow . . . So that a no go lol

5 Likes

Does anyone have any person they would like to nominate as a breeder? Please tag them here👍

3 Likes

Oh yeah hopefully someone with experience can step up to the plate. Come on people we need some initiative!

:v:

5 Likes

Experience isn’t really necessary, it’s super simple. It’s just plants having sex. You put a boy plant and a girl plant alone in a dark room together, the boy plant gets on top of the girl plant and pees in her butt, and then the girl plant gets all fat and then you get a bunch of seeds. Hardest part is thinking what to name the seeds.

17 Likes