Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

That’s my position in a nutshell. I voted by the way. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

You have a gift sir. Add it to your quiver and it will benefit you in the future. Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:. Have you ever considered contributing to a blog?

6 Likes

Oh nice. Any OSS standouts yet? I ran the Orange Goji and have about 20 females from the 33 plants they stink to high heaven lol

8 Likes

I can’t tell one OSS f-2 from the other yet. Good uniformity so far, and vigorous growth also. I can’t wait to terp-test those ones.

5 Likes

You’re too kind. :slight_smile: I have not considered a blog. I don’t think my thoughts are very interesting or insightful, so I can’t imagine anybody wanting to read them. That’s one reason I don’t spend a lot of time chatting on forums. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Experience is knowledge my friend. Everyone can benefit from that.

:v:

5 Likes

I’ll send you a pm. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Not sure how I can help out here but to let you know I’m very strapped for growing anything indoors, space is very limited and with one outlet that has several things plugged-into in the basement already I don’t forsee it being doable, I don’t have a tent or even room for a tent for that matter until the sister-in-law gets her shit in gear and moves out thats what I’m looking at currently hell I just figured out how to collect pollen effectively( LOL) but I’m always willing to learn , have to say the whole breeding thing makes my head spin! Someone’s going to have to explain it to me like I’m a 3rd grader! Haha

5 Likes

I’m with ya @Tinytuttle! I feel stupid because I’m intimidated by the process. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I want nobody to feel intimidated, these f2 runs are just a pollen chuck honestly. . .it’s no skill envolved except being able to grow and log the plants all the way to harvest, just make sure their is at least one male and one female and just let them grow to harvest together no culling no geno hunting no problem. . . Lots of seeds​:v::+1: easy af guys I just need trustworthy breeders over anything. . .and im in the middle of a major overhaul around here (in a good way) tomorrow be prepared for greatness lol jk

7 Likes

Definitely! I am only 41 though pretty much the same being taught old school ways back when I 1st started growing…now its remembering after a 20 yr hiatus lol

4 Likes

I’m in!!! .,.,.,.,.,…

3 Likes

Oh I know you are buddy and I’m glad too! Once I figure out the next strain to run , you will be the breeder

4 Likes

Uploading…

2 Likes

Why not the Bodhi Drangons Blood Hashplant seeds that @growgorrila offered?

3 Likes

Or not lol Just saw the new thread for that one

4 Likes

I would love to have some Chem91xTOK seeds to share with everyone, i got on the Bodhi thing too late…

4 Likes

@MadScientist I remember something about that strain not being available after all, but a couple people have posted lists of Bodhi seeds they have to offer the cause, and I’ll freely admit I didn’t look through the massive lists too well. There could be someone farther up the thread with that strain.

3 Likes

There are two legendary strains from B, Chem91xTOK and SSDD!

I was day dreaming…

5 Likes

Your methods sound great and our styles of growing have a lot in common thanks for being part of the team! Love what your doing keep up the great work!

6 Likes