Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

This community continues to amaze me. I have plenty of space in my room and plan on adding more lights soon. If I can help in any way I’m down. If not I’m still staying for the ride. You guys keep up the fantastic work. I’m very excited to see how this turns out!

:v:

9 Likes

I would do it as its coming towards spring planting here in Australia . but I’m more interested in crossing bodhi over karma and rare dankness. But I will take a couple of clones from each bodhi strain I have and make f2 seeds for this community at the end of the season.

8 Likes

Yep, that’s the plan. I’m hoping we get a response from him.

5 Likes

@99PerCent You know bodhi has literally hundreds of strains under his banner, right?
I already know his stance on others working lines from him, but could you imagine if someone with literally hundreds of genetic lines said they were not okay with you working the genetics?

I’m a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due, but let’s not give copyright infringement a foothold in the cannabis genepool. No plant belongs to any one man

16 Likes

Would make a good bumper sticker :laughing: Or maybe the name of the resulting strain.

8 Likes

If you were so inclined you would be one of the first people I’d nominate mad, I just have really crappy luck sending you seeds lol.
I will be trying the corrogated plastic sign thing soon though I’ve heard it works well.

6 Likes

My concern is out of respect for the Breeder.

Those who travel along the path of respect rarely have to back track to safe ground.

Peace.

16 Likes

I was thinking about that the other day, i believe you sent me two packages already and i promise they never made it man.

When i buy from seed banks they send the originals breeders packs in a bubbly envelope and they always get here. I think it’s the bulky ones they pay more attention to.

OH, and thanks for believing i am worthy of undertaking such a noble and loving project, thanks again.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

well said 99 :ok_hand:

8 Likes

"Bodhites" “Bodhists” “Bodhitos” “BodhScouts” “MakinBodhis” “TheBodhMeister” :baby:

!Ay caramba! that’s enough!

LOL :thumbsup: :seedling: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Cool project… hows it work then? I have some Bodhi stuff id throw in for the cause…

7 Likes

I’ve walked both paths and the one of integrity is the only one worth ever walking again.

12 Likes

Is this project limited to just releasing F2’s of Bodhi lines?

5 Likes

Woooah what a turn out guys! Awesome thing to wake up to :v::+1: first off @Barefrog your are a gentleman and a scholar, and I would love to hear what bodhi has to say about this. . .

@McMuffin - we are running f2s of SSDD and DBHP
And a crossing of them thanks to the generosity of morgwar and organicgorilla, but with @Sunvalley gracious offer and all the tester/breeder turn outs I think we should have no problem turning this into a bodhi bonanza!

Seconded . . .thanks @Morgwar. . . Who here fits this criteria

10 Likes

I have it all, but haven’t run any bohdi lines before. Going to build a box to house males soon. And I’m definitely willing to send out as many seeds as I can. Just sayin.

:v:

10 Likes

Contrary to postings in other threads I’m all about this idea and have started a few of these projects myself and would love to help in any way possible.
If more variety is needed or options for different crosses are desired I’d love to donate to the cause

It’s the people’s plant and should be gifted out around the world. An in house strain sounds like the kinda magic the planet needs

13 Likes

I like that. My grandmother had little sayings hanging on her walls, one I paticularly liked was:
“Accept the things you cannot change,
Change the things you cannot accept.”
If we let ownership apply to genetics, they will be lost to history.

A lot of Bodhi’s success thus far is due to his heart, and his soul, rather than just because he’s amassed some truly special genetics. His work is always in the hopes of further progressing the Cannabis plant and the quality of people’s lives. I’ll bet a crisp c-note that he will be honoured by this thread.

10 Likes

@Torontoke this is were anyone can come, help out in ANYWAY, show support, live laugh and love with us, and any other bs drama can be put to rest by the actions of the individual/s . . . There is no judgement to be had ANYWHERE on this thread!! This is about us as a community coming together because we all love this plant and continuing the work that our brothers before us, have started. . . I would love nothing more than to have bodhi just as much a part of this as i. . . He is a master of his craft, and I sencerly hope we make him proud(maybe he might even want the crosses we make??)!
Come on guys we can do this TOGETHER! Let’s show the world what this plant is about :v::v:
@Worcestershire_Farms awesome saying thanks for sharing👍 your grandmother must be a very wise woman👏 and I hope you get to keep your money too✌

12 Likes

I’m all in on this idea and wish there were more people thinking this way

Unfortunately I don’t have many f1 bodhi packs left because I grow em as I buy em but I have
8 space monkey
9 dream beaver
6 tiger mountain

And f2’s of
Dank Sinatra
Landos stash
Rku
Ancient og
Tranquil elephantizer remix

If any of these help the cause let me know where to send em

15 Likes