Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

yeah she just posted an update in the april box pm yesterday or the day before, just been absolutely slammed but doing well. Waiting on some things from Mongo and then I think the boxes will be going out after that :wink:

7 Likes

Ya Ill hopefully get all these triangle beans to MOTR for the winter box. Sorry not sorry hahah, just had a baby and probably striking at work next wk so strugglin to Keep things moving fast.

28 Likes

Your ladies are looking pretty Sweet Craigsonā€¦
Nice work!

Cheers
Toast

4 Likes

Life comes first Craigson15. Congrats on the new baby! And good luck with the strike. Hopefully the threat is enough to get what yall need.

16 Likes

Congrats Craigsonā€¦
Great news!

6 Likes

Congratulations craigson

6 Likes

Thanks all. Everyone is doing well.

16 Likes

And now youā€™re not going to need cannabis to fight insomniaā€¦:rofl::rofl:ā€¦you have a newborn!

I have a 6 and an 8yr oldā€¦so I can relateā€¦

All the Best!

12 Likes

right on, congrats @Craigson15 on the baby bro. great news.

8 Likes

Great news on the baby @Craigson15!! Hope all is well.

3 Likes

@Craigson15 take the time enjoy your new addition to your family, the times you have with them as an infant and toddler are very special, and go by way too quickly

4 Likes

Congrats on the new baby!! And thank you for continuing the grew and seed runs. Not easy with all that is going on in this world and having a newborn on top of that.

Just a quick internet thank you!

6 Likes

Okey dokey. Thanks again all!

-Golden Triangle and Black Triangle f2s-

First 60 on the list will get the 4way cross as discussed above this post.
Everyone on the list will get Golden Triangle f2s and Black Triangle f2s in the end.

take 80 Trust Level 3 and 75 Trust Level 2

Got double the lighting and putting the males in from the beginning. Will make sure I keep feeding em well.
Transplanted just now, will switch to flower in a few days. Tossed 3 small extra male clones in too.

28 Likes

Congrats on the addition. Golden Triangle are going to be nice. I want to make a Gojangle with my Goji male I found.

8 Likes

The pheno I like of GT has chunky big calyx nugs w large node spacing- shoukd make for some beauty buds crossed w goji

13 Likes

Right here rocking with the best Triangle since?

9 Likes

Congratulations on the new addition and thanks for your continued contribution to the community.

7 Likes

I couldnā€™t see combining gt and Goji not making something special. I did just get some lucky charms f2s from Samwell those would be good too but a triangle hybrid would be killer.

11 Likes

Congrats on new baby. Great work on seed run keep spreading those seeds.

8 Likes

i dunno if Triangle is supposed to be spacy and wide open/branchy outdoors. but my RebelGrown Triangle x Double OG Sour grown outdoors are a large wide open frame with long internodes and branchy as hell. Very large open frame which will fill in nicely since I bent them over. Getting a mint odour on stem rub on mine.
Killer project. I wait and hope and wish for your success on this @Craigson15. Congrats on the new little one also, I wish yaā€™ll the best with fatherhood too!.

7 Likes