Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

Hi yeah damn skippy :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::fire:

1 Like

Adding another small led to breeding tent and starting GTs tomorrow if all goes well. Plants are more than twice the size of the last breeders.
I still feel bad about comign up short on the cross

16 Likes

It’s beautiful to see something that has been manicured so nicely. The trichomes are FULLY intact and it hasn’t been tumbled and mashed. Belongs in that glass display case where your grandparents kept the pictures of their parents. Right next to the bronze baby shoes.

8 Likes

Great job. Those crosses look great and the flowers look amazing.
Delighted to participate in this. Good luck

2 Likes

Those look pretty tasty :yum:

1 Like

It happens don’t let it bother you
You do so much around here already it’s inspiring

11 Likes

That "piney/earthy/gassy flavor is something I’ve been chasing for awhile now. Back in '69 and early 70s, the best weed had that flavor, with a hash tone to it. I need to look in to some Black Triangle I reckon.

5 Likes

So, all the buds i posted lately were heavily seeded. I believe it was stray pollen from my breeding tent but cant be sure so any seeds are being tossed in the trash.
I had some tested by an approved lab here.
Just threw in random nugs for testing.
Id imagine these numbers can get even higher without being seeded. Will have to get a few more tested after I re-run em all.

22 Likes

Also, when i scope the buds there are still a lot of clear trichs, Hardly any amber, and tests showed none or barely any cbn. so Im thinking letting them go a little longer will raise thc levels as well.

24 Likes

How much do those tests cost?

3 Likes

What lab do you use @Craigson15? Can you say?
What quantity did they require? Just curious. Last time we ran tests it was 1 oz minimum.

3 Likes

Canvas labs.
$60 basic thc test I believe, goes up from there.
For just thc test you only need to send a gram or so.
For the full gamut of tests they required half ounce.

16 Likes

Thanks that was a great link!
:+1: :sunglasses:
Cheers
G

2 Likes

I wish I knew where your trash was I would be dumpster diving fool looking for those.

9 Likes

Lol i wish i knew for sure they were BT and Gt pollen cuz I coukd fulfil the request list.
But there were some lower herms on a couple PBB, Pure Ghost OG, and Humble Pie in w them.

7 Likes

Hell all kinds of things are accidentally female hybrids. Look at Sour diesel that’s turned into what we have today. I see what you’re saying though seeds are easy to mix up and keeping track of things can be difficult and time consuming. Try sprouting two or three never know what you might stumble upon and that’s a hell of pool of genetics to play in.

3 Likes

is this straight TK? or hybridized? what smells/flavors you get out of them? I have some RebelGrowns’ Triangle x Double OG Sour .
Are they a 70 days flowerer? thx.

3 Likes

Yea, from what I understand seeded bud will produce less thc. not sure of percentages’ tho.

2 Likes

I grew a pk of tk x appalachia and a pk of tk x 88g13hp. I putthem all together to breed for the first run. Ill be running them both separate too to make more seeds.

Its all above
Thanks

19 Likes

I’d like to see your seed stash. You are seed making maniac I like it. Anyone heard from MOTR I wonder if she ever got around to the April mailing I know she was waiting on a couple people.

8 Likes