Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

Non seeded Golden Triangle

42 Likes

Wow the golden triangel :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A beauty indeed :pray::ok_hand: well done @Craigson15

5 Likes

Thanks for this @Craigson15 looking great!!!

6 Likes

I see I liked this so much I entered twice

12 Likes

That fifth picture :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

It all looks so beautiful

4 Likes

@Craigson15 all of the work looks killer!! Man I can’t wait to get a hold of these beautiful specimens!! Blessings

6 Likes

Little bit of bad news fam.

Looks like Im only going tohave about 600 of these 4way cross beans.

I am going to make Golden Triangle f2s and Black Triangle f3s was though.

So maybe whomever gets the 4way beans, the remaining folks will get first dibs on the GTf2 and BTf3??

So first 60 ppl on the list above will get 4way beans. Then ill make a new list open to only ppl who didnt get the 4way first.

Now I plan on getting a lot more seeds in the GTf2 and BTf3 as I will use bigger plants. So hopefully everyone will get thise anyway.

What do you all think??

29 Likes

Sounds great thank you for your hard work and dedication…

5 Likes

Sounds like a good plan, go for it!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

And this doofus Sunvalley put his name on trust level 2 for some reason :disappointed_relieved::sob::sob: lmao… fuck… edit edit edit :joy::joy:

Those girls are looking ridiculous bro… good job

8 Likes

Oh man damn the luck
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I figured it would be fine, just hate to disappoint you fine folks :flushed:

Hoping to flip either the GT or BTs this wknd for the next breed. Just gotta clean the cloner and top em all again first.

Stay tuned

Cheers

15 Likes

:joy: well you’re not alone

8 Likes

Guht daaaamn bruh :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

That’s funny shit right there…

4 Likes

@Craigson15, now you have the BT seeds and I have the NL going it would be possible to recreate Bubba kush. Hmmmmm. Just throwing it out there,

9 Likes

I have actual TK clone veggin now too

15 Likes

Congratulations! You’re now number 20! I don’t need the seeds. I put you up in my spot. Enjoy :grin:

12 Likes

Well then, if your interested some Nl 5 male cuts could come your way @Craigson15

6 Likes