Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

Ya it will be a cpl months before shes vegged out and I have cuts to flower.

Your acdc is still in the cloner too. Hopefully be ready for a solo soon

3 Likes

No rush brother. Iā€™m on your BT list as well so we can work together on this.

4 Likes

Buds are looking killer. Frosty af. Love when the leaf curlS because there is so much trich coverage.

5 Likes

Ya it scared me at first, thought maybe russets. But nope its just that good TK frost rails.

9 Likes

@Shadey your spot 61 Iā€™m spot 1 I have a lot of shit to run ahead of these you are more than welcome to take the top spot bro :facepunch:

9 Likes

Psssssh @ChronicMcBudz noooo sir please i have millions of seedsā€¦ im really just being a fart

6 Likes

Thatā€™s very considerate of you buddy, but itā€™s OK. I seem to be finding I get a pack for being the distributor anyway, regardless if I want them or not, so I dont really need to sign up for them, but sods law dictates, as soon as I dont I wont get any lol.

Its all good :wink: I expect Craigson will be knee deep in seeds by the time he has finished.

11 Likes

Then @newb2.0 youā€™re in the batters box bud

7 Likes

Yeah, me tooā€¦

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Dude! The actual TK cut? Wow - gotta see this in action!

7 Likes

Ya it came from the states. Guve me about 3 months and Ill know if its legit hahah

Shoukd be, came from a reputable guy

14 Likes

Gawd damn! Yā€™all make it hard for a feller to stick to a plan. Thanks @TheShowMeHomie, I think if it was almost anything else Iā€™d graciously pass, but ive been watching this thread and drooling and anxiously awaiting. How about this: if I take this top spot, I promise to do something for the community w these seeds? I dont know what itā€™ll be and it wont be right away, but Iā€™ll figure out how to make this be my way to give back for the first time. I can commit to that!

13 Likes

GT 3 looks killeršŸ˜³

37 Likes

No problem homie I donā€™t have a problem waiting till whatever the second phase is they would be on a year wait or some shit anyway hard to get to stuff when OG keeps your mailbox stuffed

11 Likes

Looking like it needs a nice clean glass piece to savor the flavor

5 Likes

Hahaā€¦I clean mine about every other use

5 Likes

Wish I had that dedication mine gets changed when the water gets tinted

6 Likes

Those are massive calyxs or you have baby hands :wink:

5 Likes

Haha i dont have big hands by any means but yes they are large calyxes!!
3 had large calyxes like this one, similar structure to gg4, but lanky, clusters of buds
2 went an extra week or so and have airy ā€˜sativaishā€™ buds.
1 was a runty totem pole but she stacked decent.
Hopefully have enough patience to run em all again before choosing keeper(s)

12 Likes

Bummer to hear but it is probably the easiest way to do it. This run looked great, good work.

5 Likes