Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

I’ve had mine in yogurt cups since I got them a few months ago. I read you’re not supposed to fertilize them, so I just give them water. I guess they get nutrients from the bugs they catch. I really don’t give them any care and they’re still alive. So, I’d say they are easy to grow. I also read that you don’t ever want the soil to dry out, so that seems to be the biggest thing.

8 Likes

I’ll save you some time, I don’t think Dj short even really answered the question lol total bummer but it’s really cool if you think about it

5 Likes

Where’s the list? How do I miss these things? What’s happening? :no_mouth:‍:fog::scream:

:no_mouth:‍:fog:

5 Likes

Got old and high and missed it.

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Now that you mention it, I’m not sure. After a certain point, you’re right, it would just be annoying… too dense and it’s just trouble to break up. It’s higher yield in terms of weight, but that yield does come with a cost if you don’t want to smoke the end product because it’s such hard work. :stuck_out_tongue: Would it be a disadvantage in terms of noticing bud rot or mildew? In that case, even the higher yield is questionable…

The rotting meat, whether it comes across in terms of smell or taste, might have a terpene profile different enough from the others to differentiate it. The entourage effect might or might not be proven yet, I’m not certain… but it certainly hasn’t been disproven, there’s plenty more research to be done into terpenes and the hundreds of other chemicals, cannabinoid or not, that can pop up.

12 Likes

For me it really just comes to smoke availability. I have a relatively low plant count limit compared to some others. On top of that I tend to do micro grows as to keep things low key. Even though I’m legal that doesn’t really mean landlords have to allow you to. More dense plants means more smoke and more meds. Its definitely the only reason I like density though lol I’ve had some plants that weren’t very dense at all but were killer smoke and I like to fit those ones in between my standard go tos to keep my stash nice and full

9 Likes

A simple reason is storage. Having 4-6 ounces of dense nugs in a jar fits my space better than 2-3 ounces of fluffy bud in the same jar.

I must have a type because every weed I end up loving shares that rock-hard, pine cone look / feel. Put a jar of fluffy stuff next to some dense pine cone stuff I know where I’m going first all day.

14 Likes

It’s true fluffy buds take up way more space in the jars.

I have ounces that fill a sandwich bag and ounces that take up less then half that.

But, some of my favourite weed is loose fluffy and big.

Doesn’t matter either way really.

18 Likes

@nube this is my Dank Sinatra f2 that I got from you, the one that I thought looked similar to the #10 pheno.
At least the upper portion of the buds, and the way the leaves kinda hang down over anyway.

34 Likes

I wish my pops wrapped his brain around the definition of density, he thinks im pinner when I give him a half ziplock bag ounce lol but the smile on his face when its full and fluffy is priceless =D

16 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 I’d gladly share some seeds with you my friend :slight_smile:

I prefer dense buds as well; why? More bud come harvest time. Also a very important one - way easier to trim!! LOL then it has more bag appeal as well.

Thanks for all your hard work @nube it is really appreciated :slight_smile:

I’m going to be doing a preservation of hibernate in the next couple months once the fall box goes out :slight_smile:

11 Likes

If you’ve got just 5 I would take you up on it my generous friend. Thank you for that. I’ll pm you some info. Thanks again!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Wow what a cool thread! I think I have learned more here than in most of the other threads I peruse around here combined! Thanks for sharing the knowledge @nube and your a fantastic grower! Well done my friend.
not sure how i didnt sub to this thread but good luck getting rid of me now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lets all take a toke and pass it on!
:dash: :dash: :sunglasses: :v: :canada:

20 Likes

man @nube, i love that you take the time to reply to so many of the posts that the good peeps add here. really cool man. great way to be.

21 Likes

What is that. I just scrape/peel it of and down the drain.

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

:open_mouth:

its not that pretty but it smells so delicious!!!

17 Likes

Are you yankin my chain @G-paS? You never smoked your finger hash after a harvest? Or de-seeding session?

I guess I read in another thread that you only eat, never smoke your flower?

Try it next time!!!

13 Likes

i thought she was kidding too

7 Likes

The finger hash after the gross trim is like a trophy for do the hardest job on cannabis cultivation

My last harvest
11f7a1cb499404be4a15e0ddf93faa17bf95b963_2_666x500.jpeg afcee4f4220d5e323184da4b8f8e5433925e7059_2_666x500.jpeg

35 Likes

Love the crutch! Clutch for smooth hitting! Especially with that big old hash ball in the mix!!!

I think I can see my future in that crystal ball!!! :crazy_face:

10 Likes