Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

I’ve read about plant messaging and canopy order, the plant first recieves message that it has to grow in small space, then it reaches bottom, indicating how high it can grow, then when you cut bottom it sends new message, plenty of room grow out!

3 Likes

Just add your name without the “@”

Edit: I added you to the overflow. Did not add your flag though.

4 Likes

To what advantage though? Genuinely curious

Edit: I could see this method being advantageous with autos specifically as the transplanting process can fuck with things

3 Likes

I’m down for this. My chair is pulled up. I signed up, I hope on the right list. If I’m not can some one help me out? Thank you!

2 Likes

Showing love and saying thank you for the preservation run. I love love love seeing this happen so much, here :heart:

4 Likes

If you look at the solo cup runs, no plant bushes out too much beyond size of cup diameter and heights are similar even in different strains. The new message causes, IMHO, the plant to see opportunity to grow greatly. To fill the larger container with roots will take the plant to a great “Ball”, rather than a stalky, gangly, needs branches held up thingy.

Cool as shit, just found its here!

14 Likes

Nice choice on a strain to run!!!

Hopping on the couch for this one!

To a bountiful harvest!!!

5 Likes

Crp, I’m losing my mind, or at least my memory. I saw this post this morning, and wondered how I was so late. So, I added my name to the Overflow list. Then I saw this post for @ShiskaberrySavior and was looking back and thought I glanced my name as I was scrolling down, and there is it is, in the first group. Maybe @misterbee thought of my feeble mind and added me himself. Otherwise, my short term memory is shot.

I feel like I would have remembered ANY strain with Cheech’s name in it or Green Curry in the conversation, lol…

So, I erased my second sign up, lol. I see your name in the overflow @ShiskaberrySavior. I’ll try and put a flag on it. we’ll see. peace

11 Likes

I tried to put the “@” in front of your name and made it bold and added the Canada flag but I get the same error message about 100 members.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what happened - @misterbee has your back!

5 Likes

Sweet, gonna have to read this one thoroughly, if BOG was into it it’s surely worth looking into!

2 Likes

I make a big deal outta showing the bam it gives to the plant, it is something to see and share.
Are you familiar with the holes Jorge dug for his grows?
found it:

Thats for one plant!

10 Likes

I got to the party, didn’t see ya, thought you’d be late. I figured since @GMan isn’t too hard for me to spell, I’d add ya. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

@nube Thank you for doing this. Sincerely appreciated!

8 Likes

I too am grateful @nube for your fine work and will be treasured by all I am sure.

@bodhi will be proud too

8 Likes

@nube thank you for sharing these with us. Looks like you’ve done an awesome job with these plants! Can’t wait to grow em!

5 Likes

Don’t use the @ when you sign up

7 Likes

Guys !! Don’t use the @ when signing up and it works… only 100 @ are allowed on one wiki

6 Likes

An example of crown shyness, a part of the plant messaging network.image
Google:
As well as canopy shyness and aggression, plants warn their neighbours of impending aphid attacks via thread-like filaments of fungi that connect roots in complex communication networks and are able to detect whether they are surrounded by “strangers” or their own kin

11 Likes

Well, that at least makes me feel better about my impending old age disease and the fact that my brain is still working. ha. Very cool, @misterbee, much love brother, and thanks for being such a great neighbor!

It won’t be long before I start your Space Monkey beans. I turned my entire outdoor summer grow into millions of seeds, so I’m flowering out all of the clones I took from the plants I that I started and gave to my friends in the mountains. I need to create some smoke for this winter, lol.

Once they’re into flower for a few weeks I’ll start the SM and give them some good veg time. I’m looking forward to it! I never smoked Space Monkey.

We’re about to get our first freeze this year, maybe tonight, or at least in the next couple of days. We had a snow in the mountains a week or so ago and that was the first for up there, too. It’s snowing up there today but supposed to stop raining here by afternoon. Otherwise, we’ve had a real nice Indian Summer this year. I had to turn the electric heat on last year on the first week of Septmeber! And it stayed on till the first week of June. :exploding_head: :frowning: I haven’t turned it on yet this year… :shushing_face:

I went out and got some wood the other day and that’ll last a good bit if it stays mild. I started my first fire in the wood stove for this winter, this morning. It’s not super cold but it won’t warm up today enough to keep the house warm, so it’s on! It sure feels good! I had some cool mornings already this year but once the sun comes up it warms the house pretty good. I have 3 picture windows! No sun today though, unless it’s this afternoon.

Thanks again for being the King Bee, @misterbee! Talk to you soon. Much love, brother.

Thanks for doing this run @nube! This strain is a sure definition of our co-op preservation philosophy. I bet you’ll get a visit to your thread from Bodhi at some point. It may be a real popular thread soon. Best vibes, and big thanks to @The_Lazy_Hippie for donating and our host breeder, @bodhi!

16 Likes