Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

I know I can be a little hot headed sometimes, but stuff like that happens ALOT. Sometimes it can get the best of u lol

10 Likes

You’re good, @Swe-can. You were the first to engage! You’re one of the (probably) 2 people who engaged without “liking”, but you posted a :heart:, and that takes even more effort than clicking on a heart button :laughing:

I honestly have no idea what you mean by this. What do you mean by you being hot-headed, or “sometimes it can get the best of you”?

All I was saying is that clicking on the “like” button isn’t a lot to ask, and certainly takes less effort than signing up for the seed run. That’s it. That was my point.

14 Likes

I do agree with what you say thou :pray: @Purple-N-Hairy

Give this man at least 100 likes if not 130 likes :+1:t2: :point_up::pray: one for each person that’s on the list :fire:

10 Likes

Just engaging in the conversation is all

6 Likes

Yes! I like almost every seed run that opens up because I appreciate the offering, but I rarely sign up for them.

10 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: .

5 Likes

Funny enough, before I signed up I clicked like and got the “ran outa likes” message. I was “too friendly” earlier in the day before trim jail and thought my last like was used for this Seed Run.

Turns out I was 1 like over the line :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

Can someone possibly add me to the list I keep getting a message that I can only message 100 people it won’t let me add to the list. Thanks

5 Likes

I was in the same boat last night being out of likes, correcting now though!

Just burned all my daily quota making it rain :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: in here. @Purple-N-Hairy thanks for the manners check, @nube @The_Lazy_Hippie @bodhi appreciate you all infinitely!!

8 Likes

Scorn, Shame, Heresy, I liked the “Info about Cheech Wizard and the Green Curry OG.”, ten minutes after post went up. I shall flog my brain…Starting now

6 Likes

You “liked” his 2nd post first, so it didn’t show up in the top post. Our avatars show up in the order in which we “like” a post. For example, I just liked his 2nd post a minute ago…

And you just “liked” the first post a few minutes ago…

My intention isn’t to bring shame to anyone. No need for flogging. You’re good.

10 Likes

Very cool project. Interested to see if you get any weird soapy church smells that I saw in Devil’s HP. Love the dog in the background too! Trying to find a quote I saw somewhere where Bodhi describes Cheech Wizard as the sativa counterpart to Goji but only able to find quotes about them being sisters.

some other Bodhi quotes from BB about Cheech Wizard

zesty chesty dopey high magik

the goji og is a sister project to the cheech wizard using an old og line thats known for its super flavor and taste, but not its yeild.

the goji og is the sister to cheech wizard, just using an old og from grass valley thats simmilar to the tahoe instead of the green curry og…

11 Likes

I appreciate it and am speaking in light of my yesterday f-up of posting in wrong conversation and being corrected, lovingly, but corrected. I said yesterday I’m the guy who got told to read the test first, then when i’m done with test, read " just sign and turn in "
Only positivity!
I meant Fogging!

6 Likes

When you say “church smells” you mean like that gnarly Catholic Church incense smells? Or like the old wood and dank carpet smells of the interior of a lot of old churches? Either would be cool TBH

4 Likes

Yeah the Catholic Church incense smell is very strong when vaped. Dried it was very soapy / pine smelling. I’m assuming that’s from the Diablo/Green Curry OG but not sure.

5 Likes

That sounds awesome! I did always like the smell of that incense whenever they’d break it out; Christmas, baptisms etc.

5 Likes

Let’s be kind and compassionate to everyone. We all deserve grace and compassion. I know I get stoned and stare at the wall sometimes, so if you signed up on the wrong list, I’d just please ask that you spread the love to all the people posting here, join the conversation, and double check to make sure you’re signed up to the right list. :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who reached out about the likes and the people signed up on the wrong lists. I’ve been out of likes myself and just finally used the rest of them on this thread! Don’t worry, I’ll catch everybody before it’s done, and I’ll respond to the questions and comments in kind as well.
:green_heart:
That said, let’s keep this party going! Here’s what I’m listening to right now. Incredible morning music for weirdos like me, reishi in my coffee. lol! :musical_note:

The plants blew through their 1/2gal pots in record time. 20 days after the last transplant, they were hungry and ready for their final pots. At this point they’ve all shown sex, or were close enough for me to guess. I ended up with 4 males and 5 females. Here’s what they looked like before transplanting.

Males first. These are #1 and #2.

And then males #5 and #6:

Here’s the ladies. Up first are #7 and #9. 9 has some HUGE leaves…

And here’s the rest of the ladies. #10, #8 finally makes an appearance, and lastly but not least #11:

The smells so far were in the range of garlicky, skunky, spicy body odor and dankness. We cook almost every meal from scratch, mostly ethnic cuisines (including lots of thai green curry), so our spice cabinet is the best smelling place in the house outside of the stash jars. :wink: These CW have lots of delicious and similar aromas. Nothing sweet in here so far. I haven’t grown or smoked many Snow Lotus crosses, so this is exciting.

Again their roots are off the hook. Make sure to give them LOTS of root space and food, as the Cheech Wizards are hungry and vigorous!

That’s the #9 pheno. I’ve not seen roots like that since my hydro days of big plants in small pots. Luckily, this was the day they all got transplanted. Each of the females got a 7gal cloth pot, except for little lucky #8 who got her first 1/2gal. The males got put in 10gal grow bags, 2 males per bag, each bag filled with about 5gal of soil at first, then topped off later with another 2gal.

Here’s the whole boatload after transplant.

The two yellowing plants in the middle & right are bodhi’s Triangle Kush x Iraqi moms that I needed to get right, reset and flower out, so I figured I’d throw them in here to see what TKI x CW looks like… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

~nube

:seedling: :peace_symbol:
:rainbow: :sun_with_face:

65 Likes

:grin::drooling_face: And some characters

2 Likes

Man I was going to comment on the health of those plants relative to their pot size, they look so happy! Whatever you’re doing is working, so cool to see, please share secrets if you have them. And the tunes are WILD, I’m on the floor playing with the kiddo and even she cocked her head when I started playing it hahaha.

6 Likes

all looks sweet man :star_struck: :heart_eyes: (or stinky)

thanks again for this its the first one of ya runs ive managed to get on im stoked ta fek :smiley:

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

6 Likes