Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

Guys !! Don’t use the @ when signing up and it works… only 100 @ are allowed on one wiki

6 Likes

An example of crown shyness, a part of the plant messaging network.image
Google:
As well as canopy shyness and aggression, plants warn their neighbours of impending aphid attacks via thread-like filaments of fungi that connect roots in complex communication networks and are able to detect whether they are surrounded by “strangers” or their own kin

11 Likes

Well, that at least makes me feel better about my impending old age disease and the fact that my brain is still working. ha. Very cool, @misterbee, much love brother, and thanks for being such a great neighbor!

It won’t be long before I start your Space Monkey beans. I turned my entire outdoor summer grow into millions of seeds, so I’m flowering out all of the clones I took from the plants I that I started and gave to my friends in the mountains. I need to create some smoke for this winter, lol.

Once they’re into flower for a few weeks I’ll start the SM and give them some good veg time. I’m looking forward to it! I never smoked Space Monkey.

We’re about to get our first freeze this year, maybe tonight, or at least in the next couple of days. We had a snow in the mountains a week or so ago and that was the first for up there, too. It’s snowing up there today but supposed to stop raining here by afternoon. Otherwise, we’ve had a real nice Indian Summer this year. I had to turn the electric heat on last year on the first week of Septmeber! And it stayed on till the first week of June. :exploding_head: :frowning: I haven’t turned it on yet this year… :shushing_face:

I went out and got some wood the other day and that’ll last a good bit if it stays mild. I started my first fire in the wood stove for this winter, this morning. It’s not super cold but it won’t warm up today enough to keep the house warm, so it’s on! It sure feels good! I had some cool mornings already this year but once the sun comes up it warms the house pretty good. I have 3 picture windows! No sun today though, unless it’s this afternoon.

Thanks again for being the King Bee, @misterbee! Talk to you soon. Much love, brother.

Thanks for doing this run @nube! This strain is a sure definition of our co-op preservation philosophy. I bet you’ll get a visit to your thread from Bodhi at some point. It may be a real popular thread soon. Best vibes, and big thanks to @The_Lazy_Hippie for donating and our host breeder, @bodhi!

16 Likes

Ha ha, out of like jail, life is good.

9 Likes

Two hours in penalty box for me now. :imp:

5 Likes

Awesome! Love to see the snow lotus crosses getting some action - I’m eyeing a few packs of mine to run at some point for the easygoing sativa vibe it imparts.

5 Likes

Nice selection! It got my ass movin’

My good friend is playing a show with Desert Dwellers in NC soon, I hate I’m gonna miss it. Hope the show in CO was rad!

Can’t wait to see if you get some green curry and floor cleaner herb, sounds like a very… interesting combo. :grin:

Thanks for spreadin’ the love on OG :green_heart:

6 Likes

No problem, just removed my name from this list and won’t bother again, just sayin

4 Likes

Hey bud, I dont think that was the point at all. If you just put your name on the correct list than all is well. The TL3 spots were all full while there are a number of TL2 spots open. By moving your names to the correct list you can still participate while allowing those TL3 members there was no room for to get on the list. I noticed someone yesterday who signed up but was TL1 which is against the rules. I am sure these are all honest mistakes, no reason to not be part of this just because the error was mentioned.

10 Likes

Wow!!! “I been waiting so long… To be where I am, now…” . Man, Cheech Wizard is like that elusive vinyl album that you’ve search for in used record stores and at record shows. Then you take your mind off of that album or life distracts you and… Voila… It (the thread) just magically appears. I walk outside the record store with the record in hand, only to see a person matching @nube 's description climbing into a golden helicopter and ascending into the endless blue sky.

19 Likes

That #9 Pheno has a righteous rhizosphere. Well done.

8 Likes

Avatar’s world IS real! I’ve seen pics of crown shyness, would love to see it in real life one day…

4 Likes

Dude, wife and I went outside one night & layed on our backs in forest chunk next to house in FL. Shit was easy to see, but, the Rush tune about the trees in the forest got in my head and I could see the oaks suffering from the pines growing taller. Damn Brain

6 Likes

Name removed……didn’t know I dropped to TL2 and frankly don’t give a fuck about the ratings system here so have fun guys and gals. Don’t need any more seeds anyways.

2 Likes

The Trees!

That tune got me into Rush, surprisingly, not Tom Sawyer…

The whole Hemispheres album really…

3 Likes

Looks like someone dropped off the TL3 list, should one of the level 3 members on the overflow list jump up?

2 Likes

It kind of stinks to be called out in public. Maybe if any of us notice anything we can private message the individual directly. I’ve made a mistake before and it is rather embarrassing to have it pointed out to everyone. That way we can follow Nubes message of keeping it kind

7 Likes

See that server fund auction?

4 Likes

Hey bud, so you have the regular Emeritus title. This means you can sign up under TL3 even though you dropped to TL2. That’s what that designation was created for. To allow those who dropped a level to continue to sign up under TL3.

5 Likes

Once upon a time I was top tier and thought I still was, no problem. I was growing weed when it was against the rules so maybe the wannabe cop @chronix can take that intel to the cops and also stick the seeds up his arse at the same time

3 Likes