Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Silver Mountain (CLOSED)

Thank you so much for your generosity.

9 Likes

Dang missed this one. Nice work

4 Likes

Well plump

4 Likes

The seeds have arrived safely to @Sebring for further packaging and distribution for the spring box!

I still have the germination test plants going and will try to share a few pictures of them in a new thread here and there.

Cheers everyone! Spring is in the air around here! Have a wonderful day.

31 Likes

Will @Sebring be PMing each for contact info and shipping costs?

5 Likes

I think this thread should have the information you seek: About the Seed Runs Co-op ⚠ Read before you participate

You will need to give the distributor for your area your safe address. Before the boxes are sent out a group message is sent out with the information for payment for shipping etc AFAIK.

Cheers

11 Likes

@twistedinfinity Thank you for all the time and energy put into this project!!

14 Likes

No problem. It was a fun project, a bit of work for sure, but a learning process and very glad to be giving back to the community here! I look forward to making more seeds to share in the future.

19 Likes

Ok. Sorry! I failed again! Hang me in the morning!
You are obviously correct sir! I did not read and I should have. Excitement got the best of me. I will read it right now though.

7 Likes

If my hobby could be summed up in few words…

Thanks again for taking the time. I am assuredly jazzed to run a dozen of these. One of the (many) Bodhi packs I wish I had pulled the trigger on. But that’s the beauty of the hobby, someone somewhere put in the work on the coulda-hads.

Enormous respect directed your way.

15 Likes

Thanks, @twistedinfinity. An outstanding strain choice, and an excellent result.

Thanks again. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

10 Likes

It is seriously appreciated.

I’m hopefully getting back to the point of looking for a house. I need better set up, so I can follow some footsteps. I’m sure giving back feels great!

7 Likes

Paying it forward even feels better
:100:

7 Likes

That’s one of the great things about Overgrow, For some of those “woulda, coulda, shouldas” you sometimes get a do-over! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

14 Likes

Thanks for the hard work @twistedinfinity!! This is one that I’m excited about as well. I’ve tried to get SSH for a while and kept missing it. The bud looks so good. Hope you have a great spring! peace

7 Likes

Thank you Gman! I love spring and it seems to be knocking at the door pretty hard right now thankfully!

Hope you are having a wonderful spring as well and glad to share.

The germination tester plants are starting to show sex and ive been feelling them up to smell the stem rubs… mm they have some nice aromas for sure.

Still haven’t started a thread to document them a little, but will soon I promise.\

8 Likes

No problem here, brother. Best vibes on things. For some reason my notifications for threads aren’t working, so I have to dig through and find threads I replied too. But, I’ll keep at it. peace

5 Likes

:loudspeaker: The Spring Box is being assembled now and should be mailed out around the end of the month. :loudspeaker:

:heavy_dollar_sign: :mailbox: Shipping payments can be made at Overgrow.com Seed Run Shipping (MEMBERS ONLY) – DIY Green Life :heavy_dollar_sign: :mailbox:
:bangbang: Recipient names are being cross referenced to shipping payments received so make sure you include your Overgrow Username in the payment form during checkout. :bangbang:
If you didn’t include your Overgrow Username then you’ll need to email SebringSeeds@gmail.com with the name you used on the order form, or the order number (check your spam folder), along with your OG username.

20 Likes

Thanks again Sebring for all your time and effort. You are truly a huge boon to this community and are much appreciated!

10 Likes

Bummer, this is the one seed run I missed and it looks amazing. Thanks for all your hard work on this one @twistedinfinity . Perhaps I will be in time to catch the next one :v:

6 Likes