Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

My goodness @Pedro_Bann! That is an awesome family photo of the kids! All looks fantastic. Blessings…:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

1 down 99 to go.

Keep smiling

40 Likes

Sweet looking packaging there. Well done.

6 Likes

Thanks! they hold around 50, I will try my best to fill them all to the top.

20 Likes

I missed that… I never knew that either. I know I always heard or read that once a female gets pollinated she puts all of the energy into building seeds, not buds. So, it seems logical to me.

I have to go back to read that section where you revegged the pollinated mom… missed it.

I’m no expert, but seems like I also read that pollen can be sort of strain specific, too, as far as how long pollination remains viable once dispersed. I think it can last longer than a few days. But, I want to go back and find out more, because it seems to be a new part of my life now, no matter how many times I say not this time. And, being human, I can be lazy and/or sloppy on occasion. peace and vibes!

8 Likes

Looks like last time I done it was almost a year ago,time gets faster as you get older I swear.

15 Likes

Fancy! Looks awesome and 50 seeds holy cow you don’t mess around! Looking forward to trying those. Thank you so much for your time, energy, and $$ doing this. I wish I could come to Aussie land and help fill jars and peel stickers.

23 Likes

Thank you very much. Cant wait.

6 Likes

Thank you for this info :blush:

4 Likes

If we had botany in high school…
Maybe i wouldnt have told my mom that was a potato in the closet.

16 Likes

Hops would have been a better choice than potato, lol

7 Likes

All I can say is…Stoked! Been a long, long road. lol :+1:

9 Likes

The absolute truth!

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

There are still a few visible greens so I might wait up to one more week before hanging them to dry.

My new phone was delivered this morning so some test shots of cannabis were in order.

Happy days

48 Likes

Nice! Just bursting at the seams! Great job!

5 Likes

Beautiful bro so glad your keeping the herijuana going
I think Indy ( sinister ) was working on a fee dif herijuana strains
Thanks for your great work
Paps

8 Likes

Duuuuuuuuuuuude. The seeds inside the pouches with the pistils still attached!? :thumbsup:
What kinda phone?

10 Likes

Yeh he was doing Heri crosses back when I was at OpenGrow.

7 Likes

It’s a Realme 5 pro with pretty good hardware in it for its price.

10 Likes

Hola Pedro

So cool

Those seeds look Awesome

Great job man.

Bare

12 Likes