The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

I harvested the single one I planted a couple of months back that came out female. I’ve yet to try her as the smell she gave off is worth a long long cure. I plan on keeping them in the small starter tent on 18/6 along with my seedlings for as long as I can. I can’t wait for the house to fill with that glorious smell they give off. :+1: I’ll keep updating how they are doing under the 120w of solstrips @ReikoX.

3 Likes

my girl

13 Likes

Some mighty thick stalks there sir!

4 Likes

a little over an inch at her base and straight coffee stank… she’s gonna be fun

5 Likes

How tall is she measuring?

1 Like

We have some Mutant Agent F2 seeds drying…
note; if you don’t want a very difficult time recovering seeds to shuck do not let your plant re-veg while the seeds are growing.
She has been stripped of her children and re-homed for an Australian outdoor grow.

When my system is running properly again We will sprout a heap of them and choosy choosy for F3 parents.

Happy Days

9 Likes

Quick little update on the lowryder x ultraviolet. The smaller girls have now caught up. Trying to keep them as compact as possible so they can finish on 18/6 in the baby tent. If need be I can move them to the main but they will only get 12/12 as still have photos finishing.

5 Likes

I also built my Led light with 45W LUXEON Rebel ES Royal Blue leds that can be found on Ebay for as little as $5-6 each… the only drawback is they are like 50v or something like that instead of the more common 32-36 volt cobs… I also noticed my buds were frostier…

2 Likes

Yep the Royal Blue makes a HUGE difference.
Critical Jack Herer under supplemental 50w cola cube built by @anon58740919.

6 Likes

Citizen citiled cluo38’s are 36v bro. But the royal blue does go a good way to producing more frost. People saying its only good for veg seem to be (anecdotally) proved wrong.

3 Likes

They do create an ugly looking plant though but who cares as long as it’s :fire:

5 Likes

That’s all I’m arsed about now mate. :fire: smoke. I’m gonna see out my commitments on OG the agent K Chuck and the GvG with toast. And that’s me done here bro

4 Likes

Wtf for? Don’t answer on here I’ll get you on WhatsApp mate. Feeling a bit gutted here :frowning:

4 Likes

@anon58740919

9 Likes

The issue is right there in your statement. “Just be yourself” I don’t feel this is a place I can do that any longer brother. Cola’s been moderated/changed/moved out of context too many times.

And that sir is not my cup of tea

10 Likes

I’m interested in her hight the same as @SeymourGreen. She has long colas on her. If they fill out the yield should be massive :+1:

3 Likes

she’s a beast lol

6 Likes

84 cm and still stretching? She’s gonna be mega

2 Likes

she stopped off about 37" now she’s packing pistils

7 Likes

What happened brother? We need you man. Anything oleskool can do for you? Catch me on discord. Or oleskool830@gmail.com. Much love and respect.

9 Likes